Elon!

PatrickBateman

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

47 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Serious question, why are you siding with those who want to stop free speech and free release of information?  We know why the left wants to stop it, why do you?

Elon is for free speech?  So why is Alex Jones not allowed?  So basically, he has slightly less restrictions than the old Twitter?   Wow!

Elon is full of shit.  

26 minutes ago, PLB said:

So you get a free phone, free health insurance and free food but claim to be a conservative Republican?

You're worse than most liberals.

I dont get a free phone, I pay $70 for a prepaid phone(brand new) with limited calls/texts/data. But far more than I need or use. So it costs me $6-7/month for cell service. Anyone can get this deal.

Tracfone wants you to buy a 1 yr plan when your time is up at a far higher cost, it's cheaper for me to just buy a new phone with a new plan - and I get a new phone to boot.

36 minutes ago, PLB said:

So you get a free phone, free health insurance and free food but claim to be a conservative Republican?

You're worse than most liberals.

This is what i buy - there are several choices, you can get a samsung if you want too. They cost a little more. You can keep your number or change it, roll over unused min, etc, it's a great deal. Totally anonymous too if you were paranoid.

image.png.162fa25d67cc7a286ea4374dead19200.png 

Just now, mikeman said:

This is what i buy - there are several choices, you can get a samsung if you want too. They cost a little more. You can keep your number or change it, roll over unused min, etc, it's a great deal. Totally anonymous too if you were paranoid.

image.png.162fa25d67cc7a286ea4374dead19200.png 

No comment on gaming the system for free health insurance or going to the food pantry?

5 minutes ago, PLB said:

No comment on gaming the system for free health insurance or going to the food pantry?

I'm not gaming anything, i qualify. It takes some planning to make sure I qualify but that's not a huge issue.

The food shelf stuff is my way of getting back at the democrats in MN.

The ins shouldn't be free, it is because of covid, which is really, really dumb. When you got the covid checks was that gaming the system?