Elon!

PatrickBateman

42 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I'm not gaming anything, i qualify. It takes some planning to make sure I qualify but that's not a huge issue.

The food shelf stuff is my way of getting back at the democrats in MN.

The ins shouldn't be free, it is because of covid, which is really, really dumb. When you got the covid checks was that gaming the system?

Bullshit. Like people who work for cash not claiming most of their income while filing for food stamps.

You're playing the system to get free health insurance.

Nothing more to it. You have absolutely zero redeeming qualities.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, PLB said:

Bullshit. Like people who work for cash not claiming most of their income while filing for food stamps.

You're playing the system to get free health insurance.

Nothing more to it. You have absolutely zero redeeming qualities.

Unfortunately that is how it’s set up now, could be a state of Minn (hard left) issue.  . I guarantee it’s not like that for medicaid and end of life matters.   I still couldn’t do it  as there are too many in need.  

3 hours ago, FairWarning said:

Unfortunately that is how it’s set up now, could be a state of Minn (hard left) issue.  . I guarantee it’s not like that for medicaid and end of life matters.   I still couldn’t do it  as there are too many in need.  

MOREmen has no shame. There's a difference between being frugal and being a miserable cheap bastard.

49 minutes ago, PLB said:

MOREmen has no shame. There's a difference between being frugal and being a miserable cheap bastard.

We agree on something, i have no shame, I said when i retired i was going to become a parasite on society and I've succeeded by leaps and bounds.  :cigar

That social sec bump kicks in in a month - that'll be sweet. :mutley

2 minutes ago, KingRevolver said:

HAHAHAHA

This is great.  Guy is silent.  OOPSIE!

Now he realizes why Twitter was ran the way it was ran.  He had to pay $44 billion to find that out.  

What did I miss, is something going on with kanye and twitter?  i heard he made some hitler remarks today, that's a big  nothing.

The brainwashed haters are out in full force tonight.  Sweet.

Here’s something someone capable of objective, independent thought would say:

Free speech is essential to Democracy and Elon Musk is doing a great service to the country and world by promoting it on his platform.  However, his Neuralink ambitions are ill-conceived at best and pure evil at worst.