Elon!

PatrickBateman

30 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

The brainwashed haters are out in full force tonight.  Sweet.

Here’s something someone capable of objective, independent thought would say:

Free speech is essential to Democracy and Elon Musk is doing a great service to the country and world by promoting it on his platform.  However, his Neuralink ambitions are ill-conceived at best and pure evil at worst.

Yes, but Elon is full of shit.  

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, KingRevolver said:

Yes, but Elon is full of shit.  

If you say so.

There’s absolutely no question that there’s a far greater degree of free speech under his watch and that he’s trying to figure out a proper balance beyond the political hackery that moderated Twitter previously.

Unless you’re telling me that libtards are crying about Musk like they weren’t called the right pronoun all for nothing.

You people are so caught up in your brainwashing, you’re criticizing autonomous driving algorithms that are at least 500x safer than humans, supporting a monopolistic corporate Goliath deplatforming third party software for political motivations, and criticizing a multi-billionaire for his investment and financial sense.

There’s even a pseudo-journalist here that hates free speech.

Libtards are so blind to their brainwashing that they can’t even comprehend how they’re advocating for a Bizzaro world.

2 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

The brainwashed haters are out in full force tonight.  Sweet.

Here’s something someone capable of objective, independent thought would say:

Free speech is essential to Democracy and Elon Musk is doing a great service to the country and world by promoting it on his platform.  However, his Neuralink ambitions are ill-conceived at best and pure evil at worst.

Hahahahahahahaha, the person who believes in QAnon and calls everyone he doesn't agree with a libtard or brainwashed is capable of objective, independent thought?

1 hour ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

If you say so.

There’s absolutely no question that there’s a far greater degree of free speech under his watch and that he’s trying to figure out a proper balance beyond the political hackery that moderated Twitter previously.

Unless you’re telling me that libtards are crying about Musk like they weren’t called the right pronoun all for nothing.

Hahahahahahahaha, you couldn't even last two posts without reminding everyone of what you are. 

38 minutes ago, KingRevolver said:

LMAO Musky boy getting his ass handed to him on Twitter by a ton of people.

FREE SPEECH!!

I'm loving it.  I didn't know seeing a Billionaire making a fool of himself left and right could be so fun to watch.

Trump always makes a fool of himself, but he's not a Billionaire.

#Winning

Screenshot_20221201-233005_Chrome.jpg

This has been quite the joyride.

I’m still trying to sort out what the left is mad about involving Twitter.  They said they were leaving, they didn’t.  Is it because they cannot control it anymore?  If Elon wants to piss away $44 bil, so what?  Our government pisses OUR money away every day. 

note to the simpletons - Ye doesn’t represent the majority, so save the drama.  

1 hour ago, FairWarning said:

I’m still trying to sort out what the left is mad about involving Twitter.  They said they were leaving, they didn’t.  Is it because they cannot control it anymore?  If Elon wants to piss away $44 bil, so what?  Our government pisses OUR money away every day. 

note to the simpletons - Ye doesn’t represent the majority, so save the drama.  

Nor does Kanye have anything to do with twitter or elon.

The left  are  mentally ill, they get upset when the saudi's spend money, when elon spends money, the concept that people can do whatever they want with their own money angers them to no end.

2 minutes ago, KingRevolver said:

Isn't that Freedom of Speech?  You guys are all for Freedom but then question why we criticize someone?

Make up your mind, fellas. :deemer

I would not have banned kanye then or now, it's not my co however. Kanye is a child, he's like many, many posters here who've been banned over the years, as soon as they come back they do the same thing that caused trouble to begin with. It's not surprising one bit is it?

1 hour ago, KingRevolver said:

Isn't that Freedom of Speech?  You guys are all for Freedom but then question why we criticize someone?

Make up your mind, fellas. :deemer

So you don’t understand that freedom of speech allows for open discussion and questioning “criticism”?

Is that what you’re saying?

You libtards really are lost.

18 hours ago, KingRevolver said:

Elon the hypocrite better not ban Kanye from Twitter after letting him back in.  FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!

LMAO $44 billion 

9 hours ago, KingRevolver said:

Boom.

Dumb Joey,  Dumb Monkey  and Dumb WVU aren't gonna be happy with these latest developments.  We're talking about Kanye's freedom.