Elon!

PatrickBateman

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FBI warns of credible threats emerging from the party of Neo-Nazis and Magsts against Synagogues out east.  These threats have flourished on Twitter since Elon took over and also on far right wing site Gab. Same site that Trumptard Neo-Nazi that shot up Pittsburgh Synagogue was posting at. 

I think I'll be reporting Neo-Nazis PLB and Sleepy to the FBI.

5 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Was never much of a fan either, but I do find it funny to see him troll in this new roll and watch people lose their minds over it, and then he just trolls them back harder.

Says the Trumpian cultist who says Trump has done nothing wrong. It's all a democratic hoax and witch hunt.:doh

5 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

You’re entitled not to like him for anything and hate his handling of Twitter.  I don’t use Twitter so I don’t care.  So far he’s been nothing short of humorous to me.

And to you Trump has done nothing wrong and can do nothing wrong. You're a sicko cultist. 

Most people think calling Neo-Nazis good people is wrong. Not you.

3 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

And to you Trump has done nothing wrong and can do nothing wrong. You're a sicko. 

Most people think calling Neo-Nazis good people is wrong. Not you.

Lol this thread is about Elon and Twitter, not Trump.  This seems to be a regular problem you have in every conversation.  Everything turns to Trump, and everybody is a neo-nazi racist.  You might be more humorous than Elon at this point.

50 minutes ago, PLB said:

Mass layoffs today.

Lots of libtard tears this morning.

Geraldo said this morning that elon has declared war on his own work force, that's one way of looking at it, another is that he's taking out the trash.

Does a company that's essentially just a website need 7000 employees?

3 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Geraldo said this morning that elon has declared war on his own work force, that's one way of looking at it, another is that he's taking out the trash.

Does a company that's essentially just a website need 7000 employees?

The majority hate him and are libs.  He’s doing them a favor by helping them advance their careers sooner rather than later.  

Nothing special about a company that interfered in the 2020 elections by taking down the Hunter Biden laptop story and locking people out of their accounts.

Twitter also promoted fake COVID information based on whatever the Democrat's narrative was at the time.

Twitter is a liberal cesspool filled with soft and whiny people.

1 hour ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

4 years and 4 months at Twitter and she‘s still an associate?  She was either way too comfortable at a lousy job, or the previous regime failed to advance her professionaly.  Elon did her a favor.

Looks like she was promoted from some other position…only in current position since July.   Who knows what she did before then. 

• El Chapo2017 changed the title to Musk Destroying Twitter...