Elon!

PatrickBateman

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, IAG said:

Lol.  I can’t. You think there are no conservative employees at Twitter?

Do you realize that twitter blocked the hunter biden story pre 2020 that could have swung the election?  The whole world could be different now except for their evil deeds.

The bottom line is they had a grossly bloated payroll, elon overpaid for the company and they need to cut expenses. that's the way of the world.

Just now, mikeman said:

Do you realize that twitter blocked the hunter biden story pre 2020 that could have swung the election?  The whole world could be different now except for their evil deeds.

The bottom line is they had a grossly bloated payroll, elon overpaid for the company and they need to cut expenses. that's the way of the world.

Of course I do.   I’m not pro pre-Musk twitter.  I’m just anti- Musk…and stating that there are conservative employees there.  

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

There are only 26 conservatives in San Francisco, 1 or 2 may work at twitter HQ...

https://www.vox.com/2018/9/14/17857622/twitter-liberal-employees-conservative-trump-politics

We have a lot of conservative-leaning folks in the company as well, and to be honest, they don’t feel safe to express their opinions at the company,” Dorsey said. “They do feel silenced by just the general swirl of what they perceive to be the broaderpercentage of leanings within the company, and I don’t think that’s fair or right.”

2 minutes ago, IAG said:

https://www.vox.com/2018/9/14/17857622/twitter-liberal-employees-conservative-trump-politics

We have a lot of conservative-leaning folks in the company as well, and to be honest, they don’t feel safe to express their opinions at the company,” Dorsey said. “They do feel silenced by just the general swirl of what they perceive to be the broaderpercentage of leanings within the company, and I don’t think that’s fair or right.”

Don't use, won't use it and have no interest in it.

The market will decide winners and losers...

Just now, Jimmy Hoffa said:

My concern there would be for amplified pump and dump schemes.

Suggest following “unusual whales “ he tracks in and outflows that are “out of the ordinary and often telegraph moves way early. He also does a great job of tracking politicians trading. Including today how Senator  Tom Carper (d) who sits on the senate finance committee opened a bunch of market shorts today. 

• El Chapo2017 changed the title to Musk Destroying Twitter...