Gmcarroll33

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, rjt said:

Confirmed 

Another loss to a shit ACC team 

Nah you’re pretty awesome when Bama, Georgia, Ohio St, Clemson, Michigan all offer you.  Team overachieved all year bc of him.  

A frustrating day as a UNC fan.  Watch that ending to see a missed chip shot fg, flip it over to the bball game and see they’ve blown an 8 point lead with 5 minutes to go and are losing too.

15 minutes ago, rdalert447 said:

Tough one, GM. College kickers are on par with college free throw shooters.

Life goes on but yeah it’s fun to be good at football every now and then.  I wish they were a consistent 10+ win team but so does every other team and their fan base.  We’re a bball school and always will be.  March Madness is way more fun and cooler than anything cfball will ever have.

Anyways not his best game again but he had back to back game winning TD’s to get it to OT.  One got called off somehow and then threw another one on the next play with the game on the line.  NCST had a good gameplan.  They didn’t allow anything after the catch for the most part.  Longo the OC had a bad gameplan vs their DC.  Drake was obviously done after the GT loss performance, but anything before that stood as realistic and correct IF he kept it up.

19 minutes ago, El Chapo2017 said:

[B]Mack Brown...Shit Coach...

2 Unforgivable Losses...

Mayo is a Prideless POS...[/b]

Correct about Mack.  The best it ever got for him in his first stint at UNC was 2nd to FSU back in their heyday.  Nothing is gonna be any different now.  Vince Young is the only thing that ever solidified his case as a coach.

Incorrect about Drake Maye though.  Carried a team all year.  Granted he didn’t play great in the last 2 games AT ALL, but Downs dropped a wide open winning td vs Gt, and a kicker missed 2 fgs in this one.  That was the difference in 11-1 vs 9-3.  Getting 9 wins with that defense is pretty amazing.

10 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Incorrect about Drake Maye though.  Carried a team all year.  Granted he didn’t play great in the last 2 games AT ALL, but Downs dropped a wide open winning td vs Gt, and a kicker missed 2 fgs in this one.  That was the difference in 11-1 vs 9-3.  Getting 9 wins with that defense is pretty amazing.

Point taken, Gmc...

32 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Damnit Drake.  The stars were aligning to win the Heisman until he had the last 2 weekends.  He’s still better than Stroud.

Settle down pal.....MAYE  was so far behind these guys that they all had shit games And he is still way behind them.    Williams from USC should win it unless he has a bad bad game or As someone said Duggan or even Georgia QB Bennett may be the front runners

17 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

Settle down pal.....MAYE  was so far behind these guys that they all had shit games And he is still way behind them.    Williams from USC should win it unless he has a bad bad game or As someone said Duggan or even Georgia QB Bennett may be the front runners

It was accepted as over once he blew it vs GT.  I believe he was 4th on the board before that.  Then Corum went down and Hooker went down.  I was expecting Drake not to pull these last 2 weekends.

As I previously said, IF all the following happened including Stroud losing today he would have been the front runner.  Instead he lost b2b with sub par games. Even though he threw a dropped game winner, and threw b2b game winners in the next one only to have his fg kicker suck it up.

11 hours ago, rjt said:

Tough times for my man Gmcarroll

Maye shits the bed again 

UNC hoops loses every game 

Warnock about to win the Georgia runoff 

The bball team is finding their identity without Manek, and too busy playing hero ball right now vs 3 straight great defensive teams.  They’ll be fine come March.

Drake Maye really sucked it up 3 straight games.  Nothing to say.

I always thought Warnock would win as bad of a candidate as he is.  Said it back in the summer time.

Caleb Williams looked fine to me until the 4q when the game was out of reach.  Then he started hobbling as an excuse.  He didn’t tear his hamstring in the 1q.  No way.  Utah just readjusted and dominated him.  If he did tear his hamstring, well I blame it on painting his fingernails like a girl and getting hurt like one would.

All Drake had to do was keep it up like he was doing when I started this thread and bumped weekly and he would have won the Heisman.  Corum hurt, Caleb Williams loses his title game, Stroud doesn’t even make his.  Drake plays amazing and wins over Clemson it would have been the Heisman for him.  The “what if” game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 12/4/2022 at 11:45 AM, Gmcarroll33 said:

The bball team is finding their identity without Manek, and too busy playing hero ball right now vs 3 straight great defensive teams.  They’ll be fine come March.

Drake Maye really sucked it up 3 straight games.  Nothing to say.

I always thought Warnock would win as bad of a candidate as he is.  Said it back in the summer time.

Caleb Williams looked fine to me until the 4q when the game was out of reach.  Then he started hobbling as an excuse.  He didn’t tear his hamstring in the 1q.  No way.  Utah just readjusted and dominated him.  If he did tear his hamstring, well I blame it on painting his fingernails like a girl and getting hurt like one would.

All Drake had to do was keep it up like he was doing when I started this thread and bumped weekly and he would have won the Heisman.  Corum hurt, Caleb Williams loses his title game, Stroud doesn’t even make his.  Drake plays amazing and wins over Clemson it would have been the Heisman for him.  The “what if” game.

UNC fine come March…..lolololol