Forum members’ thoughts on the HUAD stiffing/disappearance

WVU

7 minutes ago, KingRevolver said:

Trumptards @ TGF

"Trump is a stiff"

-Fake news!

"Trump is a rapist"

-Nonsense!  They're coming after the guy!

"Take the Covid vaccine"

-That would kill us!  I'm not putting that liberal poison in my fat-ass body!

"Pelosi's husband was attacked by a Qanon wacko with a hammer"

-Bullshit.  Something fishy going on there.

"Jan. 6 terrorists were Trumptards"

-No, they were Antifa!

HUAD: "Hey, guys, I used to be a homeless stiff bum who begged for money in Costa Rica.  I'm now married to a Portuguese 10 and living the good life here.  I purchased my wife with a pint of Häagen-Dazs.  I've changed!

-Gee, what a swell guy.  We believe you!

I'm not going to trash a guy that might be on his deathbed for all i know. he seems like a good guy.

There a few scenarios - medical(either him or his wife), immigration troubles, legal troubles(another fight), maybe his wife gave him the heave ho, crime victim. Plenty of reasonable possibilities.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TRUST NO ONE!

Especially, an Untrustworthy Piece of Shit (Like HUAD)...

Totally LMAO at anybody who would Trust That Pathetic Piece of shit to cash in $2 worth of beer cans...

NEVER Trust Pieces of Shit (like HUAD)...Especially on the Internet...

Anybody who get mixed up with Lying Stiffing RATS...

...Should NOT be surprised when they get poisoned...

HUAD = PATHETIC PRIDELESS DISHONORABLE PIECE OF SHIT!

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

I'm not going to trash a guy that might be on his deathbed for all i know. he seems like a good guy.

There a few scenarios - medical(either him or his wife), immigration troubles, legal troubles(another fight), maybe his wife gave him the heave ho, crime victim. Plenty of reasonable possibilities.

All possibilities seem like excuses considering he had the time to log in here afterwards.

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Quit making excuses for that Dishonorable Lying POS...

He is a STIFF! Period!

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

hes logged in and not said anything… your attempts to reason with this are nonsense. dont be a sucker

5 minutes ago, Sam Losco said:

hes logged in and not said anything… your attempts to reason with this are nonsense. dont be a sucker

When Hurry did not pay Mike and Archie on Monday, I sent a PM asking if he was alright.

Then Hurry logs in midweek, never says a thing.

I told Mike I was going to give Hurry until this Monday, and then I would pay him and Archie myself.  Mike said not to worry about it.

Then when Hurry logged in again Friday?  That was all I needed to know.  He was not going to pay Mike and Archie.

44 minutes ago, xyz said:

Hurry would have been better off not logging in at all.

Could have left Mike, Archie, myself wondering if he was ok.

But like I said, Hurry loves posting at TGF EVERY DAY.  Could not stay away, and no doubt is reading this thread and the 1 he started now.

he also could've just admitted he messed up, or had some kind of problem, and i would've let him keep the money

that's what i never understood about landers either ... in his whole life scamming and lying has always backfired on him, whether he knew it or not ... i've never met a happy person that was a liar and/or thief

3 hours ago, WVU said:

Your pal left with $222 of xyz’s money.

Why would you do this to an idiot that believes almost everything Dumb WVU believes. Didn't you say you wanted to fuk his wife? WVU one Dumb horny mother fucker. And didn't he then change his avatar to your mentor Ron Deathsantis? I sense a  Dumb WVU, HAUD and Huad's wife threesome in the near future. Huad says his bride is a smoking hot 11.   

2 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

I wouldn't trust anyone on your side of the aisle.  I'm sure that's one thing we agree on. But I know you won't admit it.

Lol ok dude.  Only HUAD has proved to be dishonerable so far.  Meanwhile you have 20 years of scams and racism from your side with Brock and you say nothing about it.

I don’t care how anybody votes when it comes to loans and money.  Basically don’t do it unless it’s a life long friend or family is my view.  Anybody can hold the money and pay, or pay back 2-3 times to make it seem like they’re a good person and trustworthy and then stiff for higher amounts from there.