Forum members’ thoughts on the HUAD stiffing/disappearance

WVU

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

I’ve never asked what side people were on in money deal considerations.

the only thing "democrats" have is that they can try to claim some weird moral superiority every time someone that is right-leaning does anything wrong

they make everything political because deep down they know they are on the side of pure evil and faggery

59 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

the only thing "democrats" have is that they can try to claim some weird moral superiority every time someone that is right-leaning does anything wrong

they make everything political because deep down they know they are on the side of pure evil and faggery

id think most of them want to help others. help out crazy face-biters ect. be super nice to other countries. they just dont know the world is super competitive. 

4 hours ago, xyz said:

When Hurry did not pay Mike and Archie on Monday, I sent a PM asking if he was alright.

Then Hurry logs in midweek, never says a thing.

I told Mike I was going to give Hurry until this Monday, and then I would pay him and Archie myself.  Mike said not to worry about it.

Then when Hurry logged in again Friday?  That was all I needed to know.  He was not going to pay Mike and Archie.

What a piece of shit. 

13 minutes ago, KingRevolver said:

SBR the biggest stiffs of them all- have fucked over multiple players.  Monkey didn't mind though... went to those bashes that were thrown using players stolen money.

:mutley

So you're saying it's bad to take money from stiffs?

But perfectly alright if you buy them a pizza and sleep with them in their Swift truck?

5 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

So you're saying it's bad to take money from stiffs?

But perfectly alright if you buy them a pizza and sleep with them in their Swift truck?

Poor Monkey lost the angle he was shooting for...  I took it right away as soon as I reminded him that he dined with SBR John and the rest of the thieves that fucked players out of thousands.  Meanwhile, Monkey there eating away and enjoying all the free goodies.  Unbelievable!  :banged

Hehehehe.  Tilt alert!

1 hour ago, FISHHEAD said:

Again, no way he is stiffing for 222 

NO WAY

You keep doing the EXACT same shit.  What is wrong with you?   

Mike and Archie have not been STIFFED.  I paid both men.

Me?  I had $272 BTC stolen.

Since you are so CLEARLY confident, let me know FH.  I will PM you a BTC address. 

You send me $272 BTC and then you take it up with Hurry.  Because I have lost all respect for the guy you repeatedly say NO WAY about.

Then maybe after a few weeks?   You can start a thread when he NEVER pays you.