Forum members’ thoughts on the HUAD stiffing/disappearance

WVU

6 hours ago, KingRevolver said:

Poor Monkey lost the angle he was shooting for...  I took it right away as soon as I reminded him that he dined with SBR John and the rest of the thieves that fucked players out of thousands.  Meanwhile, Monkey there eating away and enjoying all the free goodies.  Unbelievable!  :banged

Hehehehe.  Tilt alert!

SBR did no stiffing before the bashes that I attended.

Jeez.  Sad that you libtards always have to lie.  I guess Broke really rubbed off on you (in more ways than one) at Lou Malnati’s and in the back of his Swift truck.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, xyz said:

You keep doing the EXACT same shit.  What is wrong with you?   

Mike and Archie have not been STIFFED.  I paid both men.

Me?  I had $272 BTC stolen.

Since you are so CLEARLY confident, let me know FH.  I will PM you a BTC address. 

You send me $272 BTC and then you take it up with Hurry.  Because I have lost all respect for the guy you repeatedly say NO WAY about.

Then maybe after a few weeks?   You can start a thread when he NEVER pays you.

Some of these guys think its ok for HUAD to comeback and make a payment plan with you.... I say that is bullshit.....if HUAD needed money you ask to borrow money and set up plans to pay the money back.  You DO NOT take money that is not yours then hide and comeback when you feel lie offering a payment plan.   Grown men do not do shit like this.  It wasn’t a loan, it wasn’t a bet xyz made with huad.    However it was blatantly stealing from a solid poster who was just trying to make a good contest for the forum posters

both huad and broke lenders are pieces of shit, but broke makes bets he doesn’t pay, while huad takes money from posters and doesn’t pay.  Hoffa take the garbage out pal, you can not help people like this....

12 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

Some of these guys think its ok for HUAD to comeback and make a payment plan with you.... I say that is bullshit.....if HUAD needed money you ask to borrow money and set up plans to pay the money back.  You DO NOT take money that is not yours then hide and comeback when you feel lie offering a payment plan.   Grown men do not do shit like this.  It wasn’t a loan, it wasn’t a bet xyz made with huad.    However it was blatantly stealing from a solid poster who was just trying to make a good contest for the forum posters

both huad and broke lenders are pieces of shit, but broke makes bets he doesn’t pay, while huad takes money from posters and doesn’t pay.  Hoffa take the garbage out pal, you can not help people like this....

Don't agree about Broke; he's stolen from people as well. Wrote a bad check to BobbyFK and took his money. Numerous dine and dashes. Ripped off creditors. Drained his old man of at least $500,000.

Not defending HUAD but Brock is one the biggest scumbags on the planet.

I will agree that both should be banned. Along with Teddy GED. Teddy played and got paid. Lost and stiffed.

Lastly that no good co(ksucker Black Lives Matter Joey steals from me at the Poker table sir. He also makes fun of CEO Red.

7 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

SBR did no stiffing before the bashes that I attended.

Jeez.  Sad that you libtards always have to lie.  I guess Broke really rubbed off on you (in more ways than one) at Lou Malnati’s and in the back of his Swift truck.

same here, after betislands (2012?) i no longer went to sbr events

just like teddy in this thread... maybe they feel guilty about stuff they did so they call people thieves who have never stolen anything

I do find it hilarious how DementiaMike keeps finding excuses for HurryupandBrock

Its like he is defending his own poor decision to think the guy was worth a shit in the first place instead of just admitted he was conned by a conman.

I do wonder which of his enemies are going to post about his theft to GoodLion video comments or try to warn Nick Alvear how his business and his reputation is potentially at risk due to the thief and High School  teen exploiter in  his employment

2 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

I do find it hilarious how DementiaMike keeps finding excuses for HurryupandBrock

Its like he is defending his own poor decision to think the guy was worth a shit in the first place instead of just admitted he was conned by a conman.

I do wonder which of his enemies are going to post about his theft to GoodLion video comments or try to warn Nick Alvear how his business and his reputation is potentially at risk due to the thief and High School  teen exploiter in  his employment

Hurry logged in again today.

Not a word from him.

8 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

i didn't play the contest, as I've said I'll wait and see what happens, perhaps he overdosed on fentenyl and is dead?

I stepped up to the plate once for the kid when he was in a jam. Offered to loan him half the money he needed and maybe someone else would pony up the other half. When I pointed this out he called me a liar. Then I post the documentation that proved it and he said he forgot all about it. No apology thou.  Amazing how people of his elk have zero shame and never apologize. 

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

I stepped up to the plate once for the kid when he was in a jam. Offered to loan him half the money he needed and maybe someone else would pony up the other half. When I pointed this out he called me a liar. Then I post the documentation and he said he forgot all about it. No apology thou.  Amazing how people of his elk have zero shame and never apologize. 

Well, that explains it.  Poor guy turned into an elk.

Elk.jpg

3 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

I stepped up to the plate once for the kid when he was in a jam. Offered to loan him half the money he needed and maybe someone else would pony up the other half. When I pointed this out he called me a liar. Then I post the documentation that proved it and he said he forgot all about it. No apology thou.  Amazing how people of his elk have zero shame and never apologize. 

It's ilk idiot not elk.