Forum members’ thoughts on the HUAD stiffing/disappearance

WVU

4 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

I stepped up to the plate once for the kid when he was in a jam. Offered to loan him half the money he needed and maybe someone else would pony up the other half. When I pointed this out he called me a liar. Then I post the documentation that proved it and he said he forgot all about it. No apology thou.  Amazing how people of his elk have zero shame and never apologize. 

Its kind of like the Democrats that never think they are wrong, have zero shame and never apologize.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

Its kind of like the Democrats that never think they are wrong, have zero shame and never apologize.

That's extremely false but par for the course of a cultist mentality.  Carryon with your ignorance.

"Bigrunner it's definitely both sides". Dumb WVU

"Bigrunner it's both sides". Dumb Joey

"Bigrunner  I saw 2,000 Mules on video, how can anyone argue there wasn't massive election fraud". Dumb WVU

26 minutes ago, KingRevolver said:

Trumptards are an entitled bunch, pal.  Very sad.  

:cheers Welcome back.

There's a Trumptard here that will justify any bad act, lie, conspiracy, talking point of the Maga republiCons.

His name is GmCarroll33. An anti-vaxxer who thinks the flu disappeared for 2 years. Now he's saying no way the sicko that tried to kill Nancy Pelosi was a MAGA, because the guy was a nudist? And I believe he thinks the MAGA's that stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6th killing and injuring cops were peaceful protesters. 

7 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

:cheers Welcome back.

There's a Trumptard here that will justify any bad act, lie, conspiracy, talking point of the Maga republiCons.

His name is GmCarroll33. An anti-vaxxer who thinks the flu disappeared for 2 years. Now he's saying no way the sicko that tried to kill Nancy Pelosi was a MAGA, because the guy was a nudist? And I believe he thinks the MAGA's that stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6th killing and injuring cops were peaceful protesters. 

I have denounced HUAD's actions of disappearing with this money OneFooter.  Go take a shot of insulin and calm down before you become NoFooter.