Demands

HurryUpAndDrink

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

no surprise here

its like when you were hiding under the bed and let your daughter answer the door when poster Mofome went to look for you to punch you in the face...

cowardly hypocrisy is WVU's legacy

you mad, pal?  You sound mad.

😄

1 hour ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

ZERO CHANCE I'M GONNA PAY, ZERO.

Thanks to this retard KR and his zionist boyfriend Hoffa.

$300 PayPal is in my wive's account, could be sending NOW. But thanks to KR I choose to send NEVER and let you all hate me and be mad with me. What is it for me to make it right anyway?

The disrespect will never stop and the Jew in charge is useless.

I warned Hoffa, he chose pride instead of de-escalating so an issue within 2 valued posters was resolved properly. This is who you have now running the show, the guy will turn into BetAllSports in a few years, and be banning people left and right for insulting him.

His "fragile" pride is now his main worry.

I've said I've had enough many times in the past but this time is for real. If there is ever a day when Hoffa and KR are gone Ill come back and do the right thing.

As long as these 2 despicable mutts run the show, that will never happen,

Gotta admire the intelligence of these 2 idiots... a problem that was pretty much resolved and they just did the opposite they are supposed to do, they caused more turmoil and drama for clicks, just because they are childish stupid people.

I like some people here, but this place has zero value with these 2 "people" running the show.

Everybody is better off by evading this joint and I hope these 2 mutts get boiled in a German oven asap.

I hope KR dies a slow death, and I really wish I could teach him some manners.

Whoever has a problem with this, my last post, can go fuck themselves.

It was fun for a while, but this place is basically a flea motel managed by a useless jew and a deformed mutt, both with horrible sense of humor.

I hope they bore everybody to death. Bye.

Face it, LOSER...Face FACTS!

HUAD = HIDEOUS, FAT, BALD, UGLY MOTHERFUKKER!

Cupace20221106123300894.png

^Pathetic Piece of Shit who would be doing the World a favor by offing himself BUT, he lacks the balls to do the right thing. So he tries to "impress" Internet Peeps with pix he took with a Streetwalker...

Too Funny...That HUAD POS is Straight Up DELUSIONAL.. :smfh:

Funny thing is he stole $300 yet ruined a nice revenue stream here. Posters often felt bad for him and threw him some coin for grading contests or backed him on the poker table. Now he lost all that and everyone here thinks he is an asshole all over $300. I guess bad decisions are the reason he is where he is in life though

1 minute ago, Deemer said:

Crazy to steal from other posters but then come on here and slam landers daily…..

He was never paying xyz back, sucks because xyz is good people, I thought hurry could see that

unfortunate.

LOL huad has been here 10 years and this is his first real incident. and he didnt set it up like a landers/yisman type of sociopath would. does anyone here think huad planned this?

of course not. he had zero intention of fuking xyz over. and we all know he will end up paying back. 

Just now, Shavencoinpurse said:

Funny thing is he stole $300 yet ruined a nice revenue stream here. Posters often felt bad for him and threw him some coin for grading contests or backed him on the poker table. Now he lost all that and everyone here thinks he is an asshole all over $300. I guess bad decisions are the reason he is where he is in life though

Dead on. He’s been given $1000s of dollars and just blew it for $292?

Just now, KingKolzig said:

LOL huad has been here 10 years and this is his first real incident. and he didnt set it up like a landers/yisman type of sociopath would. does anyone here think huad planned this?

of course not. he had zero intention of fuking xyz over. and we all know he will end up paying back. 

fuk off

Just now, KingKolzig said:

so huad=brock

ok cool

HUAD could clear this up rather quickly and wants an excuse not to. But then claims he doesn’t - it’s odd behavior. Especially since this place has been his personal part time job.

Even HUADs buddies are telling him to pay, hopefully he does right thing bc xyz is one being fukked