Demands

HurryUpAndDrink

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

xyz doesn't control Hoffa or anyone else here.

That has nothing to do with him but you're holding his money hostage.

Just like my wife's honor is being held hostage for this.

Ain't gonna fly anymore MF.

She HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS, and yet, she's been the focus of the lib degenerates here.

7 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

I know, and I will take my chances with God

Was it so hard to enforce the rules and prevent this clown show?

Nah, double standard Hoffa can admin his shit site as he wants

But in my opinion, he made a mistake here.

What would your God think of you murdering a guy and throwing him to the crocs?

3 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Sorry pal, but I've stated clearly what needs to be done for that to happen.

Otherwise this place has officially become a cesspool and has no value for me at all.

Hence, no value in paying anymore.

Value? A guy paid you for a job. You didn’t do it and stole his money. None of the other nonsense you’re talking about has anything to do with it. Pay xyz then address the other stuff. 

Otherwise this place has officially become a cesspool and has no value for me at all.

Value? A guy paid you for a job. You didn’t do it and stole his money. None of the other nonsense you’re talking about has anything to do with it. Pay xyz then address the other stuff. 

Just now, joeybagadonuts said:

:bulb

This has nothing to do with retarded photoshops.  He knows it.  He's just using any excuse he can come up with...

Two wrongs don't make a right.

well, was there ever a need to escalate to this when I had already said I was indeed paying? the massive disrespect started soon after I stated I was sending today...

so, by that I can only gather it will only get worse after I do

patterns

1 minute ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

well, was there ever a need to escalate to this when I had already said I was indeed paying? the massive disrespect started soon after I stated I was sending today...

so, by that I can only gather it will only get worse after I do

patterns

Making someone else your victim (i.e. xyz) isn't retribution.

You're only making yourself the source of more disrespect.

2 hours ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

I'll attack whoever enables this wife bashing with any ammo I got,

That's included in my marriage vows before God, which comes before any other sensibility in this God forsaken joint.

HUAD, are you legally married?  Listened a podcast last week where you referenced your “girlfriend.”   
Regardless, to be consistent, pics should be deleted, or at least moved…but rationalizing not paying based on anything any poster does is wrong on so many levels.   Like GM said, this is worse than stiffing…straight up theft ala Plommer. 
Be better.   If you don’t have it, you don’t have it…but justifications and rationalizations are a terrible look.   Make a payment plan if necessary..Don’t let this be your forum legacy. 

Making someone else your victim (i.e. xyz) isn't retribution.

You're only making yourself the source of more disrespect.

Messages have been posted for my wife to see on my work social media, people from here

I think the maximum disrespect is already done, and was done before this even happened...

What else can be done to me that hasnt already been done?

I do know the right thing is to pay back the good man but my will to do so has gone from 100 to zero in 12 hours...

Could have been different

1 minute ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Messages have been posted for my wife to see on my work social media, people from here

I think the maximum disrespect is already done, and was done before this even happened...

What else can be done to me that hasnt already been done?

I do know the right thing is to pay back the good man but my will to do so has gone from 100 to zero in 12 hours...

Could have been different

So you're going to try to justify stealing from Peter because you feel wronged by Paul.

You'll have no respect from anyone then.

If your goal is to be Brock Landers, then you'll have succeeded.

7 hours ago, IAG said:

HUAD, are you legally married?  Listened a podcast last week where you referenced your “girlfriend.”   
Regardless, to be consistent, pics should be deleted, or at least moved…but rationalizing not paying based on anything any poster does is wrong on so many levels.   Like GM said, this is worse than stiffing…straight up theft ala Plommer. 
Be better.   If you don’t have it, you don’t have it…but justifications and rationalizations are a terrible look.   Make a payment plan if necessary..Don’t let this be your forum legacy. 

IAG, I have it, I have the funds, and in January I'm getting a 50% raise

Could pay 3 times the amount owed in 1 week then.

Yes, things have been tight since I moved here but I can still pay it, will just mean not going out with the wife for a week.

On that note, yes u listened to a podcast that was recorded before 2022 is my guess.

My forum legacy is being falsely accused of pedophilia, as Hoffa allows, being accused of sleeping with prostitutes while married, messages that my wife got... as Hoffa allows

And now the childish photoshops...