Demands

HurryUpAndDrink

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

So you're going to try to justify stealing from Peter because you feel wronged by Paul.

You'll have no respect from anyone then.

If your goal is to be Brock Landers, then you'll have succeeded.

Im not trying to justify anything

I set the conditions for a happy ending

The ball is in someone else's court. Not mine.

15 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Just like my wife's honor is being held hostage for this.

Ain't gonna fly anymore MF.

She HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS, and yet, she's been the focus of the lib degenerates here.

Hey, Fukkface!

How JH runs TGF has Nothing to Do with you manning up and settling up this Egregious Act of THEFT!

Quit making Excuses, you THIEVING Fukkin' Pussy?

Give WVU his money...Quit using photoshopped picks of a Slimy $5 Crack Whore as a reason not to pay! Be a Man!

7 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Messages have been posted for my wife to see on my work social media, people from here

I think the maximum disrespect is already done, and was done before this even happened...

What else can be done to me that hasnt already been done?

I do know the right thing is to pay back the good man but my will to do so has gone from 100 to zero in 12 hours...

Could have been different

Hey, Fukkface!

How JH runs TGF has Nothing to Do with you manning up and settling up this Egregious Act of THEFT!

Give WVU his money...Quit using photoshopped picks of a Slimy $5 Crack Whore as a reason not to pay! Be a Man!

3 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Im not trying to justify anything

I set the conditions for a happy ending

The ball is in someone else's court. Not mine.

Hey, Fukkface!

1 minute ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

It sucks we have come to this point, agree

I've stated my conditions. They won't be met. End of story.

Hey, Fukkface!

9 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

IAG, I have it, I have the funds, and in January I'm getting a 50% raise

Could pay 3 times the amount owed in 1 week then.

Yes, things have been tight since I moved here but I can still pay it, will just mean not going out with the wife for a week.

On that note, yes u listened to a podcast that was recorded before 2022 is my guess.

My forum legacy is being falsely accused of pedophilia, as Hoffa allows, being accused of sleeping with prostitutes while married, messages that my wife got... as Hoffa allows

And now the childish photoshops...

Possible…I know there were very recent posts and it was at top of page, but maybe it was pinned or something.    

There is nothing I can say that hasn’t been said.   Not ONE person here, even those who have been sympathetic and helped you in the past backs your position.  Not one.   That should speak volumes.   I’m sorry to realize you haven’t changed.  Most of us were rooting for you.   But no one truly  believes that you were going to pay yesterday ..even before the pictures were posted…well, maybe Merlin. The best way to “show” Kinger and your haters would be to actually pay.  Like RIGHT NOW.   Take away 90 percent of their material. 

2 minutes ago, Sam Losco said:

hurry, some of those who have had your back forever are telling you what your doing here is wrong. might be time for some self reflection because you project yourself as someone with morals. you either pay the man back or realize your not the person you think you are

+1

12 minutes ago, IAG said:

Possible…I know there were very recent posts and it was at top of page, but maybe it was pinned or something.    

There is nothing I can say that hasn’t been said.   Not ONE person here, even those who have been sympathetic and helped you in the past backs your position.  Not one.   That should speak volumes.   I’m sorry to realize you haven’t changed.  Most of us were rooting for you.   But no one truly  believes that you were going to pay yesterday ..even before the pictures were posted…well, maybe Merlin. The best way to “show” Kinger and your haters would be to actually pay.  Like RIGHT NOW.   Take away 90 percent of their material. 

:bulb

Worth coming out of character to give IAG her just props...

Great Insight From IAG. Says it all...

There is nothing I can say that hasn’t been said.   Not ONE person here, even those who have been sympathetic and helped you in the past backs your position.  Not one.   That should speak volumes.   I’m sorry to realize you haven’t changed.  Most of us were rooting for you.   But no one truly  believes that you were going to pay yesterday ..even before the pictures were posted…well, maybe Merlin. The best way to “show” Kinger and your haters would be to actually pay.  Like RIGHT NOW.   Take away 90 percent of their material. 

Hurry do you realize the potential income that was coming your way from generous posters here ? 

Do no let 300 cost you thousands. 

You are smarter then that. 

Send the money in the next hour and things are back to normal. 

No need to respond pal. Just hit send and lets get back to business ! 

Any other response other then " Money Sent " 

Sorry I wasn't thinking clear is not needed. 

2 minutes ago, WVU said:

HUAD doesn’t have it.  Plain and simple. 

Yes.  Better to admit that and lose some pride, than keep up the charade and lose any remaining respect anyone had for him. 

Plommer is a thieving POS scammer , but at least he admits it.  Not something to aspire to, but at least it’s honest. 

1 minute ago, redstripe said:

Hurry do you realize the potential income that was coming your way from generous posters here ? 

Do no let 300 cost you thousands. 

You are smarter then that. 

Send the money in the next hour and things are back to normal. 

No need to respond pal. Just hit send and lets get back to business ! 

This

WVU may give you a free 10k shot on MAN O WAR to win the 2023 Kentucky Derby