Demands

HurryUpAndDrink

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, nothing but winners said:

HUAD:laughing-smiley-face::laughing-smiley-face:

HE AINT NO STIFF, HE IS A CROOK......THANK FULLY HE WAS ONLY GET XYZ FOR 300 OR SO......HOPEFULLY ALL POSTERS KNOW WHO THEY ARE DEALING WITH.   IT IS IN HIS DNA TO DO SHIT LIKE THIS, BEEN DOING IT HIS WHOLE LIFE...

COULD HUAD POSSIBLY USED THE MONEY TO BURY HIS GRANDFATHER FOR A 6TH TIME?   REINCARNATION?

:laugh

not comparing but one time i was listening to my high brother talk to his old friend jake who he was selling a gun to. they were talking about fentanyl and how to buy it and split it up. this was like 7 years ago right when it came out. they lose in the end his brain is toast and hes a punk asss b1tch 

2 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

i feel so bad for rocky so many ppl gunning for him. so many obstacles that he had no making. no freedom for rocky he keeps getting tripped up by ummm.....uhhhhhh

I never can tell if you’re trolling, off meds, or saying what you think.  I thought you two hated each other recently.

Either way, this is pathetic and a sorry person to be a 35 year old man and not have a few hundred to pay that you STOLE over muh feels about an internet troll.

7 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I never can tell if you’re trolling, off meds, or saying what you think.  I thought you two hated each other recently.

Either way, this is pathetic and a sorry person to be a 35 year old man and not have a few hundred to pay that you STOLE over muh feels about an internet troll.

Yup, I gave him the benefit of the doubt when he disappeared that he'd come back(with an excuse) and pay.

The fact he showed back up with no excuse, promised to pay and then didn't shows he's just another stiff - lets call him a thief.

If you cant pay a lousy $222 that you were handed to hold(after 2-3 weeks) in  2022 that means you're a bum.

7 hours ago, mikeman said:

Yup, I gave him the benefit of the doubt when he disappeared that he'd come back(with an excuse) and pay.

The fact he showed back up with no excuse, promised to pay and then didn't shows he's just another stiff - lets call him a thief.

If you cant pay a lousy $222 that you were handed to hold(after 2-3 weeks) in  2022 that means you're a bum.

Well, at this point you are all assuming

XYZ and I have an agreement.