Demands

HurryUpAndDrink

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, KingRevolver said:

Keep your attention whoring in this thread.   Don't come back trying to "be one of the guys" like nothing happened.  Thanks, loser.

LMAO

"One of the guys"

What kind of sane person would want to form part of your forum or your clique?

Are you totally insane and delusional?

I'm just glad the truth is in the open now motherfucker

Pray to God I never find your address or real name...

Heading over to peeps to see if someone wants to assist in that

Cya, loser

44 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Well, at this point you are all assuming

XYZ and I have an agreement.

What was the "agreement" when he sent you the contest money and you promised to pay within 2 hrs of contest close?(for which you were actually getting paid)

Honestly,  stop with the BS, the threats, the whining and just pay up, It's only a couple hondo.

Now if you simply dont have it then you should come clean and say you gambled it away or bought drugs, etc , apologize to the board - and then make arrangements

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

What was the "agreement" when he sent you the contest money and you promised to pay within 2 hrs of contest close?

Honestly,  stop with the BS, the threats, the whining and just pay up, It's only a couple hondo.

Now if you simply dont have it then you should come clean and say you gambled it away or bought drugs, etc , apologize to the board - and then make arrangements

:bulb

6 hours ago, mikeman said:

What was the "agreement" when he sent you the contest money and you promised to pay within 2 hrs of contest close?(for which you were actually getting paid)

Apologize to the board?

My apologies belong to XYZ ALONE

This place is dead to me.

7 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Apologize to the board?

My apologies belong to XYZ ALONE

This place is dead to me.

Almost no one would be insulting and trying to trigger you if you had done the right thing to begin with.  If you were up front and honest most here would have given you a pass...because that's gambling.

If you had said "gee guys, i did something stupid, I bet the money and lost - seemed like a sure thing, now I'm Fucked because i dont want my wife to find out, I need a couple weeks", we would have laughed and teased you. But things would be ok.

6 hours ago, mikeman said:

Almost no one would be insulting and trying to trigger you if you had done the right thing to begin with.  If you were up front and honest most here would have given you a pass...because that's gambling.

If you had said "gee guys, i did something stupid, I bet the money and lost - seemed like a sure thing, now I'm Fucked because i dont want my wife to find out, I need a couple weeks", we would have laughed and teased you. But things would be ok.

Dude, posting here while KR or BBB are moderators goes against all my principles.

One of the main reasons I came back is because they were gone... Now, there is zero entertainment or (any other) value left in here... 4-5 good people but that's it

You have to understand nobody in the real world thinks like us gamblers, whatever logic you apply to these situations doesn't apply to the general population and until most of you realize that, you won't understand why people act like they do.

Some people here know that, others never will, but most normal people think of gamblers as losers by default.

That said I wish YOU and my fellow conservatives the best.

Every libtard in this place should die a horrible slow death and I hope to root for you in a near future civil war... cause voting clearly wont work.

God bless, and take care.

3 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Dude, posting here while KR or BBB are moderators goes against all my principles.

One of the main reasons I came back is because they were gone... Now, there is zero entertainment or (any other) value left in here... 4-5 good people but that's it

You have to understand nobody in the real world thinks like us gamblers, whatever logic you apply to these situations doesn't apply to the general population and until most of you realize that, you won't understand why people act like they do.

Some people here know that, others never will, but most normal people think of gamblers as losers by default.

Every libtard in this place should die a horrible slow death and I hope to root for you in a near future civil war... cause voting clearly wont work.

" I quit, this place sucks, no value"

Proceeds to write a novel here........

4 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Sorry, you cant leave until you pay.