Demands

HurryUpAndDrink

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Dude, posting here while KR or BBB are moderators goes against all my principles.

One of the main reasons I came back is because they were gone... Now, there is zero entertainment or (any other) value left in here... 4-5 good people but that's it

You have to understand nobody in the real world thinks like us gamblers, whatever logic you apply to these situations doesn't apply to the general population and until most of you realize that, you won't understand why people act like they do.

Some people here know that, others never will, but most normal people think of gamblers as losers by default.

That said I wish YOU and my fellow conservatives the best.

Every libtard in this place should die a horrible slow death and I hope to root for you in a near future civil war... cause voting clearly wont work.

God bless, and take care.

your principals are irrelevant. if you had any, you wouldnt have done what you did with the money

7 hours ago, Sam Losco said:

your principals are irrelevant. if you had any, you wouldnt have done what you did with the money

you are a libtard... you know what I think of people like you

my principles matter to me, and I'm fine with them not being important to people like you

you can write these words, and now that I read them, you know what changed? nothing...

you little fellas can kick and scream all u want about morals... truth is, this is JUST a gambling forum, the tiniest forum of them all... and guess what? the idiotic decision of bringing KR back to moderate is a clear signal this place will only shrink more until it eventually vanishes...

I used to care about people's opinions here... but after seeing the general behavior and how little value most here put on family, I don't care at all

Place can burn in hell  :money

10 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

my principles matter to me, and I'm fine with them not being important to people like you

you can write these words, and now that I read them, you know what changed? nothing...

you little fellas can kick and scream all u want about morals... truth is, this is JUST a gambling forum, the tiniest forum of them all... and guess what? the idiotic decision of bringing KR back to moderate is a clear signal this place will only shrink more until it eventually vanishes...

I used to care about people's opinions here... but after seeing the general behavior and how little value most here put on family, I don't care at all

I'm lost here.  If this is just a gambling forum that you no longer care about, then why can't you pay the stolen money back to somebody that hasn't posted here in over a week?  What would KR being a mod here that you no longer care about have to do with you paying that money back.  You're 35+ years old.  $222 should be irrelevant especially when you've stolen it.  Just do the right thing, say sorry, be done with, and then troll the dems like always.

Pay Your Debt, THIEF...

Or....Stay the Fukk Off of MY Forum...

Hey, Fukkface!

How JH runs TGF has Nothing to Do with you manning up and settling up this Egregious Act of THEFT!

Quit making Excuses, you THIEVING Fukkin' Pussy?

Give WVU his money...Quit using photoshopped picks of a Slimy $5 Crack Whore as a reason not to pay! Be a Man!

Oh my if only I was placed in an invisible cell wearing invisible shackles.

Guess I'm not hold hostage here or anywhere.

I guess leaving is as easy as loging off. Watch.

Hey, Fukkface!

How JH runs TGF has Nothing to Do with you manning up and settling up this Egregious Act of THEFT!

Quit making Excuses, you THIEVING Fukkin' Pussy?

Give WVU his money...Quit using photoshopped picks of a Slimy $5 Crack Whore as a reason not to pay! Be a Man!