Midterm Elections Thread

Machiavelli

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, mikeman said:

The fool Trump sorta threatens desantis, what a F'n moron. Stuff like this is why we dont need him back.

Trump is the ultimate con man. He was never about making America great again, or the Republicans, it’s about him. The second you challenge him, you are dogshit. If he loses the Republican nod to Desantis, he won’t back him like other candidates do when losing the party race. He will go out in a blaze of glory trashing everyone because he didn’t win

I smelled Kari Lake's panties about 12 years ago when I did some work at her house. She was a newscaster on Channel 12- NBC. She got my number from another news lady, Laura Sambol, who worked at Channel 10- Fox, but ended up moving somewhere else.

She wanted me to clean out her attic space. She's a semi-hoarder. Pretty messy, too. Leaves shit all over the house, I was quite surprised. I got really excited, though, when I saw some period bloomers hanging over her chair. I stuffed them in my pants and ran up to the attic. Took them out and was smelling the hell out of them.

You'd probably be surprised but they didn't smell that lovely. A bit like a very stale mango. I quickly put them back exactly how I found them.

Weird to think she's running for Governor and I'm one of a handful of people that knows what her lickety-split smells like...

Will never forget it.

4 minutes ago, KingRevolver said:

I smelled Kari Lake's panties about 12 years ago when I did some work at her house. She was a newscaster on Channel 12- NBC. She got my number from another news lady, Laura Sambol, who worked at Channel 10- Fox, but ended up moving somewhere else.

She wanted me to clean out her attic space. She's a semi-hoarder. Pretty messy, too. Leaves shit all over the house, I was quite surprised. I got really excited, though, when I saw some period bloomers hanging over her chair. I stuffed them in my pants and ran up to the attic. Took them out and was smelling the hell out of them.

You'd probably be surprised but they didn't smell that lovely. A bit like a very stale mango. I quickly put them back exactly how I found them.

Weird to think she's running for Governor and I'm one of a handful of people that knows what her lickety-split smells like...

Will never forget it.

Thia is why TGF is the number 1 forum.

4 minutes ago, Shavencoinpurse said:

Trump is the ultimate con man. He was never about making America great again, or the Republicans, it’s about him. The second you challenge him, you are dogshit. If he loses the Republican nod to Desantis, he won’t back him like other candidates do when losing the party race. He will go out in a blaze of glory trashing everyone because he didn’t win

True colors of this scumbag poster comes out….the other day ‘Why why do u all care about politics so much’….now he comes out as a never Trumper..

Fvck you sell out….vote for Biden again and enjoy trannies in the military and classrooms….not to mention $7 gas and 7% inflation 

What a Fa-ag