Midterm Elections Thread

Machiavelli

haha ive been dewed hard in derry. thats where i got my sucker pills. center for life management. i already talked about how they truck in little monkeys to a once thriving safe town there. look at that fat fuk. you want to do that at the home they give you for free go for it. why do you have to make everyone else accept it. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, KingKolzig said:

haha ive been dewed hard in derry. thats where i got my sucker pills. center for life management. i already talked about how they truck in little monkeys to a once thriving safe town there. look at that fat fuk. you want to do that at the home they give you for free go for it. why do you have to make everyone else accept it. 

It's utterly insane, but for that to happen it required the complicity of the organization, the sponsors, the other contestants and the judges - every single one of them went along with it.

Of course the final mockery of all that is decent is that they not only let the guy enter, but proclaimed him the winner.

I just dont think this is a passing fad, this is a societal mental illness. You of all people know that mental illness doesn't just go away.

6 minutes ago, mikeman said:

It's utterly insane, but for that to happen it required the complicity of the organization, the sponsors, the other contestants and the judges - every single one of them went along with it.

Of course the final mockery of all that is decent is that they not only let the guy enter, but proclaimed him the winner.

I just dont think this is a passing fad, this is a societal mental illness. You of all people know that mental illness doesn't just go away.

boston bruins just cut a guy for bullying a black kid when he was in the 8th grade. cam neely delivered the news. nhl commisioner said "he will never play in the nhl again"

redemption for a serial rapist watson who raped 24 women as a grown man in great power. 250,000,000 to him.....this kid can pound sand

34 minutes ago, xyz said:

Kari Lake is going to close strong and win.

Now down less than 5,000 votes with 27% left to be counted.

She better win because if she loses your party,  the party of Neo-Nazis, Magats and election deniers, will take the House with flagpoles, Nazi and Trump apparel like they did on Jan 6th, 2021.

2 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

@Jimmy Hoffa

Don't want to muck up the Ukraine War Thread again, but I think Tuesday proved that the Florida Republican Party is definitely the best at what it does. You might like this seven-post rant from Rick Wilson who was extremely involved in Florida politics on the GOP side for 25 years

Nahh, it's the candidate, lets face it, 10-12 years ago charlie Crist was the face of florida politics - and we now know he's an unprincipled clown.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

Nahh, it's the candidate, lets face it, 10-12 years ago charlie Crist was the face of florida politics - and we now know he's an unprincipled clown.

DeSantis is a very good candidate, but it's more the party machinery in Florida than any candidate. I've campaigned with Republicans and Democrats in the state, and the Florida GOP is spectacularly more efficient than the Dems. The GOP has money and uses it wisely on full-time positions for people in key parts of the state, while the Dems have seasonal volunteers in key posts in counties they need to run it up in.

As bad of a candidate as Herschel Walker is, he would have won Florida by 10 points just because of the machinery in place in this state. An average candidate would have won by 15 points.

8 minutes ago, KingRevolver said:

My sources tell me that the batch of numbers coming out in 15 minutes will heavily favor Kelly.  Mark Kelly will then be projected the winner 10 minutes later.

Lake and Hobbs will continue to be 50/50.

STAY TUNED... watch and learn...

Kinger why are you pulling for all these libtard LGQBT candidates ?

You drive a mini Ford Ranger 

If Republicans are in Control ,you would be driving a full size Ford Raptor  

WTF are you thinking ....

8 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

DeSantis is a very good candidate, but it's more the party machinery in Florida than any candidate. I've campaigned with Republicans and Democrats in the state, and the Florida GOP is spectacularly more efficient than the Dems. The GOP has money and uses it wisely on full-time positions for people in key parts of the state, while the Dems have seasonal volunteers in key posts in counties they need to run it up in.

As bad of a candidate as Herschel Walker is, he would have won Florida by 10 points just because of the machinery in place in this state. An average candidate would have won by 15 points.

Florida reformed their elections right, fired that corrupt bitch in was it broward county?

Is it possible that without cheating in a fair election the republicans win? Was there perhaps 5-10% of fake ballots inserted in the past"

13 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

So how bad of a candidate does that make Warnock considering that the dems outspent like crazy vs Herschel and are going to a runoff?  Same with Stacey.  The spending for these two was ridiculous and both were terrible candidates for the amount that was wasted on them.

1 minute ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

So how bad of a candidate does that make Warnock considering that the dems outspent like crazy vs Herschel and are going to a runoff?  Same with Stacey.  The spending for these two was ridiculous and both were terrible candidates for the amount that was wasted on them.

I think i heard that $150 million has been spent trying to get Beto elected, $100 million on Abrams in the last 2-3 cycles. Imagine that.