Midterm Elections Thread

Machiavelli

11 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

There's one political party in America that is pro democracy. 

There's one political party in America that is pro middle class.

There's one party in America that is pro truth and facts.

How about that crime wave that the democrats are allowing?:laugh

We're not a democracy.  We're a constitutional republic!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, PLB said:

We would win in a few weeks.

Inevitably there will be another school shooting. 

Because they survived the midterms, Biden and his gang will then go after guns like never before. I think they'll even get some legislation on guns passed.

Of course it'll be ruled unconstitutional by the supreme court eventually. But they'll have 12-18 months of gun grabbing in the interim. 

Get your hands on anything that goes BANG now.

6 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

We're not a democracy.  We're a constitutional republic!

We're are actually a religious Autocracy.  When politicians and judges from Georgia are forcing religion ideology on the majority and not recusing themselves in situations where conflict of interest is blatant, that would be an Autocracy. Their names are Clarence Thomas and Brian Kemp. 

58 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

We're are actually a religious Autocracy.  When politicians and judges from Georgia are forcing religion ideology on the majority and not recusing themselves in situations where conflict of interest is blatant, that would be an Autocracy. Their names are Clarence Thomas and Brian Kemp. 

It’s not your state, I wouldn’t worry about it.  

1 hour ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Inevitably there will be another school shooting. 

Because they survived the midterms, Biden and his gang will then go after guns like never before. I think they'll even get some legislation on guns passed.

Of course it'll be ruled unconstitutional by the supreme court eventually. But they'll have 12-18 months of gun grabbing in the interim. 

Get your hands on anything that goes BANG now.

You can bet your bottom dollar that Jimmy is LOADED UP

-SLICKFAZZER-

19 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

About time they got their heads out of their asses.

Used to have that c ocksucker John Kyl as senator, who spent far too much time trying to kill offshore gambling.

America wins along with Arizona 

It’s the worst state I’ve ever visited.  I don’t understand the appeal at all.  Perhaps it’s because I like the water.

That senator was trying to save you a few of the 100ks you’ve lost gambling.  I don’t agree with anybody that bans off shore gambling either, but he was trying to do people like you a favor.

6 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

It’s the worst state I’ve ever visited.  I don’t understand the appeal at all.  Perhaps it’s because I like the water.

That senator was trying to save you a few of the 100ks you’ve lost gambling.  I don’t agree with anybody that bans off shore gambling either, but he was trying to do people like you a favor.

Shut the fuck up, no one was addressing you 

12 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

:laugh