Divorce, defeats... and now the crypto crash! Tom Brady risks losing ENTIRE investment after the FTX collapse...

sugardaddy

Divorce, defeats... and now the crypto crash! Tom Brady risks losing ENTIRE investment after the FTX exchange he and ex-wife Gisele Bundchen plunged their fortune into almost collapsed, compounding his recent misery

• Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen struck an equity deal with FTX last year
  • But the company is in freefall after Changpeng 'CZ' Zhao announced a takeover
  • The market value of FTX crashed 70 percent this week as panic mounted
  • The news comes after Brady's recent announced divorce from Bundchen and a 4-5 start to the season with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the NFL

Tom Brady's difficult 2022 has gotten worse, as the Bucs star and his ex-wife Gisele Bundchen have been caught up in the crash of cryptocurrency exchange FTX.

FTX saw more than $6billion in withdrawals in the 72 hours leading up to Tuesday, and the market value of the exchange crashed by 70 percent this week as concerns about its financial health mounted.

The company's CEO Sam Bankman-Fried lost an estimated $14.6bn - 94 percent of his net worth - overnight, according to Bloomberg, after FTX struck a bailout deal with rival company Binance.

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-11408011/Tom-Brady-risks-losing-ENTIRE-investment-FTX-exchange-plunged-fortune-crash.html

20 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

As I posted when voyager went down earlier this year  , get your coins off the exchanges.  Not your keys , not your coins. 

Do the same w your stocks you’re holding long terms and direct register them w a transfer agent. 

Yeah I think I had something like $809 of multiple small alts on Kucoin. Nothing I would go crazy over if lost.   I’m not as tech wise as some of you guys and even tho I have a Nano Ledger, I’ve never used it.  I feel like risk of me fucking something up in transfer outweighs risk  of keeping on Gemini. But believe me, I understood from the get, the not your keys, not your coins deal.   #gambol lol

When I had a ton of crypto I was actively trading so didn’t want to move…these days not enough to worry much about.