Weird MILF I know

KingRevolver

I've known her for about 9 months now.  I put some LED lighting in her kitchen.  Upper class, great body, but her face is kinda jacked.  She's married, but her husband goes to NY quite a bit... supposedly on business.  She invites me over every time he's gone.

The first time she invited me over, I thought he'd be there, but when I showed up she answered the door with her top off.  We had wine.  She had Charles in Charge on DVD and was watching it.  I found that kinda odd.  

Anyway, I've gone over a few times now.  Long story short, she likes to combine food and sex.  She has these tins of Beluga Caviar.  She likes to open it up and cover my fun area with caviar then she licks it all up.  Fuckin' weird shit, but I can't stop going over there.

I'll snap a picture next time I go over there.  Her and her husband went to Montana for a Thanksgiving vacation with extended family.

37 minutes ago, KingRevolver said:

I've known her for about 9 months now.  I put some LED lighting in her kitchen.  Upper class, great body, but her face is kinda jacked.  She's married, but her husband goes to NY quite a bit... supposedly on business.  She invites me over every time he's gone.

The first time she invited me over, I thought he'd be there, but when I showed up she answered the door with her top off.  We had wine.  She had Charles in Charge on DVD and was watching it.  I found that kinda odd.  

Anyway, I've gone over a few times now.  Long story short, she likes to combine food and sex.  She has these tins of Beluga Caviar.  She likes to open it up and cover my fun area with caviar then she licks it all up.  Fuckin' weird shit, but I can't stop going over there.

I'll snap a picture next time I go over there.  Her and her husband went to Montana for a Thanksgiving vacation with extended family.

Totally, Bro...

I feel you, Brother...

I Bang a Dozen 18-Year-Old Rima Fakih Clones Every Day...

67a8cb5e05d08811714e70885fb618c0.jpg

Always washed down with Nebuchadnezzars of vintage Dom...

Great to hear that one of my TGF Brethren is ALSO Livin' the Dream...

I am happy for you, My Friend...Keep it up...