Netherlands - Ecuador

vitalyo

Tomorrow, 25 Nov 2022, 11:00
Netherlands - Ecuador

🇪🇨Ecuadorian striker Enner Valencia (who scored 2 goals in the first match against Qatar) may not start against the Netherlands or miss the match due to injury.
https://www.ecuagol.com/noticias/Mundial-Qatar-2022/medico-de-la-seleccion-de-ecuador-confirmo-la-lesion-de-enner-valencia/189334/

The logic tells me he will not play, no need to risk for more serious injurie. Ecuador has 3 points and the game with Sinegal the chances are pretty good. So give the player rest and time to heal. Park the bus against Netherlands try to callect a point. 

With that in mind I made a same game parley. 

Netherlands DC + Netherlands Over 3.5 corners + Ecuador Under 1.5 goals + Game total Under 4.5 goals. Odds-102

^^^The prediction for this match 2-0 Netherlands 

I am taking Wales to win @ +124 because if they don't next game against England , they need 3 points here no matter what . Iran these mothvackers going no where the whole purpose of them being here is to beat team US .LOL. In 1998 World Cup in France they beat team US 2-1 it was as big as winning the World Cup!

The match, which is described as the "mother of all games" and the "most politically charged game in World Cup history", ended with a 2–1 victory for Iran, the team's first ever victory in the history of the FIFA World Cup. Hamid Estili and Mehdi Mahdavikia scored for Iran, while Brian McBride scored for the US.

I will not be surprised if they save the legs with Wales , while US will kill them selves playing tough physical game with England .