I’m thinking of trying to market my salsa

housepicks

17 hours ago, Teddy kgb said:

Hard to make it for the ‘little guy’….too many kick backs…

Home Depot’s here used to have a hot dog guy out front of every store, they lasted about 18mo and gone….I ran across  one guy and asked him why he no longer posted up there as it was always packed…

He said all the managers had to eat for free and the other employees for $1 for a hot dog meal (chips coke)

couldn’t turn a profit to make it worth it

Hoops must've been one of the employees. 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got back from the grocery store, lots and lots of salsas, you've got the mainstream Pace type stuff which runs $3-4, then you have the generics that are $2-3, then there are many specialty salsas that run $5-6 and just a couple around $7 something.

No matter how good it is it'll be tough to get $10+.

51 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Just got back from the grocery store, lots and lots of salsas, you've got the mainstream Pace type stuff which runs $3-4, then you have the generics that are $2-3, then there are many specialty salsas that run $5-6 and just a couple around $7 something.

No matter how good it is it'll be tough to get $10+.

High end salsa conversation doesn’t suit a guy who eats rotten meat. Go see what sleepy is doing.

13 minutes ago, housepicks said:

High end salsa conversation doesn’t suit a guy who eats rotten meat. Go see what sleepy is doing.

I picked up some steaks in the going bad bin today - a little over 1 lb for $4. :cigar

If you ever need any life advice or financial tutoring I'm more than willing to help, being a gentleman I let slough off your slurs and insults.

I make this giblet gravy once a year, the shit is the bomb and people that try it are litereally flabergasted cuz they have tasted NOTHING like this before.....they are always like "you should sell this during the holidays"

And IM like , Id have to charge about $20 for a quart of it to even make it worth the time and effort , and who is gonna pay that much for gravy....