Remember this guy

mikeman

53 minutes ago, Teddy kgb said:

I just read an article about this from the NY Post, it was the first article that I read that used they/them….how fvcking annoying….reads like shit

They said that they took the bag by mistake? They then said that they were sorry…..wtf? Is this being taught in school?

#1 he never checked a bag when he left, so obviously he's lying about taking the bag by mistake since he'd have no reason to even go to baggage claim.

Then he denied it - another lie.

When they showed him they had video evidence of him taking it he admitted it(said it was a mistake) but said there were no clothes inside. - another lie.

Then he said he left the clothes in a dresser at a hotel - the hotel said there were no clothes found - another lie.

Finally he said he would send the bag and contents back to the woman, which was well over a month ago and he hasn't done it - the final lie.

So the guys a cross dressing, kink loving fagg who likes to steal women's clothes for kicks, he's also dishonest as hell.

What kind of president would proudly give a man like that a high position in a important job?

5 minutes ago, jasson621 said:

Huh?  That's what you voted for remember? Your anti-Trump vote begat complete destruction of any morality in society, you should be applauding not complaining. 

An anti-Trump vote doesn’t mean I liked all things Biden. I saw him as the lesser of 2 evils. There are tons of things about the Democrats that are disgusting. The overly gay movement being one of them

2 minutes ago, Shavencoinpurse said:

LOL.. and then grows the mustache. Can you imagine sitting in an important nuclear meeting that he/she is running?

This stuff is not accidental, it's all part of the plan. they mock all this is decent and tear apart all traditions in order to destroy society.

10 minutes ago, Shavencoinpurse said:

An anti-Trump vote doesn’t mean I liked all things Biden. I saw him as the lesser of 2 evils. There are tons of things about the Democrats that are disgusting. The overly gay movement being one of them

Tell me all things you like about Biden?

Given what has happened since pedo Joe's regime has taken over the country would go back in theoretical time and change your vote?