What happened to TGF’s NFT expert you guys were slobbering over

WVU

I believe Tails was the poster.  He actually claimed to have a billion dollar NFT portfolio and you guys couldn’t gobble his goop fast enough.  Even Raiders was sucking his knob.  I believe I was the only one willing to call him out on his bullshit.  I believe he left shortly thereafter.  You’re welcome.

On 3/9/2021 at 8:51 AM,  WVU said:

I'm bearish on all this.  Sure, money will be made, but it will be made by select few.  Most will lose money on this.

I’m with you.  Like others have said, feels like the ICO craze of 2017.  Maybe I’m just not quite understanding it all, but I’ll let the other guys here test it out first to see if there really is a market once these things are purchased. Obviously some have sold for insane prices like that tweet of Bezos,  but I just can’t see the average person making money.  But then again Joey is #luckbox, so he will be the first NFT billionaire!

8 minutes ago, WVU said:

Rito left after he got stiffed by someone, I forget who

I know he paid ACH $500 to leave,  and he came back and posted after…not sure that’s the same deal.   I spoke/messaged with him last circa August 2020 when I was in Colorado.   Remember him saying was looking to get out of the area.   I used to follow his Twitter, but I changed accounts and now can’t find him.   Also wanted to see if he was still advocating keto.  Guy ate a shit ton of ribeyes.  Hope he’s ok. 

55 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

You definitely weren't the only one to call him out WVU. He was pretty unhinged

I don’t remember anyone else calling his bluff on his NFT bullshit.  Maybe his politics?  He got butthurt when I told him he was a bullshitter and promptly took his ball and went home.