Anyone have any FTX exposure or contagion related issues?

IAG

Didn’t really affect me directly.  Blockfi also filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy yesterday.   I had their credit card, which is now frozen.  They did send me an email reminding me that payments still would need to be made. Lol.   I see people on Twitter who had crypto on their exchange threatening to not pay their  credit card bills, hence the email I assume.

Uncle Sam

Bankman

Fried

Hope you go away for a long while….along with the VEVE guys. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, IAG said:

Didn’t really affect me directly.  Blockfi also filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy yesterday.   I had their credit card, which is now frozen.  They did send me an email reminding me that payments still would need to be made. Lol.   I see people on Twitter who had crypto on their exchange threatening to not pay their  credit card bills, hence the email I assume.

Uncle Sam

Bankman

Fried

Hope you go away for a long while….along with the VEVE guys. 

Did veve end up as a scam?? Fkkkk still have a decent amount in there. Thankfully was able to profit a bit thanks to HOUSEPICKS

5 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Did veve end up as a scam?? Fkkkk still have a decent amount in there. Thankfully was able to profit a bit thanks to HOUSEPICKS

In my eyes yes.    I never had too much on there, as never trusted it much in terms of relationship with Ecomi/OMI and how to cash out.    Odd that they got those  major partnerships though, and that more people aren’t talking about it.  Those partnerships gave them an air of legitimacy.  There is another bumped thread here.  My guess would be that most people either didn’t have enough to worry TOO much about it and have pretty much forgotten about it, and those that are heavily invested don’t want to call it out as they are still hoping to sell to others/“greater fools.”        There are some Reddit threads calling it out as a scam but most are older.   With crypto in general down, not as much talk I guess. 

Just now, WeinkeToWarrick said:

I never trusted that fuckhead SBF, so no exposure here. I hope someone tortures him though. Always a bad actor and probably a CIA plant.

Definitely much more to that story to come I’m sure.  Honestly didn’t know much about him or FTX until he started getting called out for not fulfilling his promises on the campaign contributions…now we know why. 

8 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Bitboy is scummy himself but I’ve been enjoying his stuff about tracking down SBF w those other crypto nerds and a guy who looks like a hitman 

Right!?  Exactly on both counts.   Also enjoying the back and forth with him and O’Leary.  Calling Mr.Wonderful a murderer.   You can’t make this shit up…way better than Hoops/Joey vs. Red and Pom poms. 

1 minute ago, IAG said:

Right!?  Exactly on both counts.   Also enjoying the back and forth with him and O’Leary.  Calling Mr.Wonderful a murderer.   You can’t make this shit up…way better than Hoops/Joey vs. Red and Pom poms. 

I also hate Mr wonderful so I’m enjoying that part too!! In fact , I unfortunately developed tinnitus a few weeks go which might explain why I’ve been extra ornery lately. Mr Wonderful backs from product that supposedly helps but I refuse to buy it bc he’s a fukkkin sack of shit scumbag !!!

5 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

I also hate Mr wonderful so I’m enjoying that part too!! In fact , I unfortunately developed tinnitus a few weeks go which might explain why I’ve been extra ornery lately. Mr Wonderful backs from product that supposedly helps but I refuse to buy it bc he’s a fukkkin sack of shit scumbag !!!

I forgot about that.  Still no better?   Ugh!  Have you talked to a doctor?  I assume so?

4 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Ya not at all better , though kinda getting used to it. 2 doc appts , zero real results in making it better or answers as to why and how to make it better. Very frustrating 

Geez.   That has to be super annoying.  I would lose it. I’ve had it for very short periods of time, but more like minutes, not weeks.