Anyone have any FTX exposure or contagion related issues?

IAG

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, IAG said:

Weird.  I’m seeing zinc is used to treat tinnitus….fine line?

dont know about that but  he should stop and see what happens, i'm not sure what version he's taking but one source showed 11 mg per gummie, if he's taking 2 daily  that could be too much over time. he could be getting zinc from other sources too.

1 hour ago, joeybagadonuts said:

I also hate Mr wonderful so I’m enjoying that part too!! In fact , I unfortunately developed tinnitus a few weeks go which might explain why I’ve been extra ornery lately. Mr Wonderful backs from product that supposedly helps but I refuse to buy it bc he’s a fukkkin sack of shit scumbag !!!

Too many cocks being stuck in your ears.

Non heterosexual person .

1 hour ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Ya not at all better , though kinda getting used to it. 2 doc appts , zero real results in making it better or answers as to why and how to make it better. Very frustrating 

Tinnitus is the #1 compensable VA recognized disability. It's hard to find a Veteran that doesn't have it.

Exposure to loud noise long term does it. Be it bombs and mortars or Led Zeppelin and The Who...

2 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Tinnitus is the #1 compensable VA recognized disability. It's hard to find a Veteran that doesn't have it.

Exposure to loud noise long term does it. Be it bombs and mortars or Led Zeppelin and The Who...

Seeing The Who live might be worth it.