Anyone have any FTX exposure or contagion related issues?

IAG

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before Bankman-Fried's wealth disappeared in November 2022, Bankman-Fried was a major donor to Democratic Partycandidates.[15][16] He was the second-largest individual donor to Joe Biden in the 2020 presidential election, personally donating $5.2 million,[17][18] and he donated $40 million, mostly to Democratic candidates, during the 2022 U.S. midterm elections.[19]

His brother, Gabriel Bankman-Fried, is a former Wall Street trader[23] and the director of the non-profit Guarding Against Pandemics.[.    

Disgusting thief.   Probably just a pawn though. 

6 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Also gave 10s of millions to the republicans. He knew what he was doing. Pay off both sides for the best protection from the law 

He's said that but i believe there is no proof of that as yet. he might have given some to the R's but i highly doubt it was $30 million+

Just now, mikeman said:

He's said that but i believe there is no proof of that as yet. he might have given some to the R's but i highly doubt it was $30 million+

NO way.  His whole family big time Dems.   I think I heard a few hundred thousand at best.  Could be wrong, but that’s what I’ve read.   Who knows what the true story here is.  Hopefully it comes out though. 

1 minute ago, IAG said:

NO way.  His whole family big time Dems.   I think I heard a few hundred thousand at best.  Could be wrong, but that’s what I’ve read.   Who knows what the true story here is.  Hopefully it comes out though. 

This is absolutely true. But he wasn’t giving money just to support causes , it’s for protection from the law and it’s clearly working. He defrauded a million people for billions and is on a speaking tour :laugh

Just now, joeybagadonuts said:

This is absolutely true. But he wasn’t giving money just to support causes , it’s for protection from the law and it’s clearly working. He defrauded a million people for billions and is on a speaking tour :laugh

Yeah, just found an article came out today. 
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2022/12/01/crypto-politics-ryan-salame-sbf-sam-bankman-fried/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is amusing...Caroline Ellison has fucked Bankman-Fried one final time by indeed rolling on him, and "turning states" in the criminal prosecution of the cor

Caroline Ellison Throws SBF Under The Bus: Pleads Guilty To Fraud, Agrees To Cooperate With The DOJ

Tyler Durden's Photo
by Tyler Durden
Thursday, Dec 22, 2022 - 12:13 AM

Two weeks ago, when amid reports that the former CEO of Alameda Capital (which as a reminder was ground zero of the FTX implosion after it blew up $8 billion in FTX client funds on trades gone horribly wrong), Caroline Ellison, was spotted in New York just after retaining Clinton superlawyer, Jamie Gorelick of Wilmer Hale, which as readers may recall was the former No. 2 ranking member in the Clinton Justice Department, and in a recent interview, she referred to current AG Merrick Garland as her "wingman", we asked if Caroline had rolled on Sam Bankman-Fried, who was also her former lover.

caroline%20ellison%20teaser.jpg?itok=VD-

Fast forward to today when we just got confirmation that Caroline Ellison has fucked Bankman-Fried one final time by indeed rolling on him, and "turning states" in the criminal prosecution of the corpulent "Hairy Plotter", who commingled and stole the client money in his FTX exchange to fund a series of terrible crypto bets at his personal hedge fund Alameda, fund tens of millions in donations to democrats and buy up prestigious real estate for himself and his "altruistic" progressive lawyer parents.