Pristine Auctions

brokerstip

I just found out about this website and love it. So many different things to look for. Got a Christian Laettner signed jersey for $31.50 yesterday (ended up being about $50 with the shipping, premium and taxes). Will have that framed in my basement by the pool table. 

The main reason I got to the website was trying to find a JJ Redick signed Duke jersey. If anyone sees one, let me know. Will pay about whatever to get it.

26 minutes ago, brokerstip said:

I just found out about this website and love it. So many different things to look for. Got a Christian Laettner signed jersey for $31.50 yesterday (ended up being about $50 with the shipping, premium and taxes). Will have that framed in my basement by the pool table. 

The main reason I got to the website was trying to find a JJ Redick signed Duke jersey. If anyone sees one, let me know. Will pay about whatever to get it.

Dave and Adams can get it. Kid told me he can get any autographed jersey I wanted.

31 minutes ago, rjt said:

You trying to buy memorabilia for every unlikable white Duke player? 

Can probably get a Greg Paulus jersey for a few bucks 

or one of the most entertaining basketball players in my lifetime (JJ) - everyone in the building knew he was going to shoot it and still averaged 20+. He was hated and thrived on it.