The X

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, PLB said:

Only reason she's tolerated here is because she donates large amounts of money at the poker table.

IAG as solid as they come. Has zero to do w poker. She’s been a beacon of knowledge in crypto and other topics long before poker even started. IM no white knight and lagger is more than capable of fighting her own fights but the hate she gets for no reason from you and Wade is crazy to me. 

5 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

IAG as solid as they come. Has zero to do w poker. She’s been a beacon of knowledge in crypto and other topics long before poker even started. IM no white knight and lagger is more than capable of fighting her own fights but the hate she gets for no reason from you and Wade is crazy to me. 

Thanks pal. 

33 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

The White Knight rises.

46 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Translation

"She is a gambling fish who pays her debts, please dont chase her off"

1 minute ago, The X said:

IAG is pretty  kick ass. Supposedly a good looking woman that gambles and post's on the forums with you busted up fucks. And seems like a very nice person. She should be welcome with open arms. 

Thank you Xer.  It’s how I was raised.   But advisable not to push me too far.   You know us crazy women!   Never had a real problem with anyone legit except these couple clowns.  I try to see the good in everyone…some just make it very difficult.