• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, The X said:

Ok.

Don't need a job yet. I'm well  off. Busy with home improvements. 

But thanks for asking 

Guy has been thru more jobs in the last decade than Wade’s bought scratchers. But he’s very concerned about other people’s employ.   Very odd. 

Just now, PLB said:

Like I said you don't know when or how to keep your mouth shut.

All of these little boys following you around is hilarious 😂 

Seems like you sent me a lot of PMs at PEEPS, including one asking me to call you.  
I know how to keep my mouth shut should I choose. .  But your little reign of terror needs to end…SOON. 

21 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Now you know how I feel when your redneck plumber friend says this to me. :mutley

🤣     Sorry…I know you hate him, but I like Red.  He’s been nothing but cool with me from day 1.    But I get what you are saying in this context. Lol. Good times. 

11 minutes ago, PLB said:

I'm slamming someone for being a busy body idiot with no life.

You and ur bf keep attacking, with outright lies no less…UNPROVOKED…everyone sees that….then mad when I respond with TRUTHS….like you post your pronouns!  🤣.  You can’t make this up you woke fraud.  Lot of people giving up info on Bateman the fake conservative. 

11 minutes ago, IAG said:

You and ur bf keep attacking, with outright lies no less…UNPROVOKED…everyone sees that….then mad when I respond with TRUTHS….like you post your pronouns!  🤣.  You can’t make this up you woke fraud.  Lot of people giving up info on Bateman the fake conservative. 

People who share personal information and participate is such activities are total scum.

Your life is even sadder than I thought.