Fuk your $50 free play

sleepy

4 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Just like you can deposit easy peasy but when you withdraw they suddenly want multiple ID verifications - they're all crooks.

35k balance

250k in action the last year

lets hold up a 500 withdraw over a $50 free play

where do they find all these dumb motherfuckers?

3 minutes ago, sleepy said:

35k balance

250k in action the last year

lets hold up a 500 withdraw over a $50 free play

where do they find all these dumb motherfuckers?

No way i would leave that much money in there, you're taking a big chance. They could just refuse payment by calling you a pro and you'd be F'ed.

These offshore outfits can do whatever they want.

Back when i dealt with those crooks I would refuse all bonuses(if possible) for exactly the same problem you're going through.

4 minutes ago, mikeman said:

No way i would leave that much money in there, you're taking a big chance. They could just refuse payment by calling you a pro and you'd be F'ed.

These offshore outfits can do whatever they want.

Back when i dealt with those crooks I would refuse all bonuses(if possible) for exactly the same problem you're going through.

I'll be sure to make the withdraw 5000 instead of 500 tomorrow when the free play is graded.

Let's hope they don't make me rollover my full balance because I took a $50 free play.

Also why is it the fat piece of shit always opens the doors at 8:03, 8:05 but NEVER and I repeat NEVER one second before 8:00am?

Had to stand in 8 degree whether waiting for the door to be opened three minutes longer than I should have.

I should have responded to his "good morning" with a "fuk you"