Clowns insisted I wear a mask or leave

sleepy

5 minutes ago, IAG said:

Lol. Gotta admit that crossed my mind when seeing the picture.  
Masks now optional at the clinics here…they were the only place still requiring them.  I dk about nursing homes though. Sometimes ya gotta pick your battles.   Good on Sleepy for taking care of business.

Yup , IAmGullible stand ups up for commies and traitors,   take her advice about picking battles........

Dont give in Sleepy.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Yup , IAmGullible stand ups up for commies and traitors,   take her advice about picking battles........

Dont give in Sleepy.

Can you read?  Are you saying he should have gone to jail instead of getting his father taken care of?   He chose wisely in this situation.  Any other time he could have stood his ground.   He did what he needed to do.  

21 minutes ago, PLB said:

Just wear the mask and shut the fuck up.

You're a disgrace to the human race.

"But at the nursing home he shouldn't have to. We're talking about freedom.  And in America freedom is supposed to Trump all.  Sleepy fighting for his freedom is a great example of an American hero". Dumb WVU 

The point is that masks are proven not to work whatsoever, not just during covid but over the last century, the act of wearing a mask provides zero protection to the old or sick, NONE. Obviously if you're sick you shouldn't go visit your elderly parent in a nursing home, however wearing a mask provides no protection either way.

1 minute ago, Sam Losco said:

lol i guarantee where you live is alot more commie about it than canada has been

How are things up there? What's the % uptake for this new booster? That's the litmus test of stupidity, y0u can possibly excuse people for getting the initial shots(although I dont), no excuse for continuing to pump it in.

Right now almost 3 months into the latest campaign we're at about 12% in the US. And momentum is slowing drastically.

2 hours ago, mikeman said:

The point is that masks are proven not to work whatsoever, not just during covid but over the last century, the act of wearing a mask provides zero protection to the old or sick, NONE. Obviously if you're sick you shouldn't go visit your elderly parent in a nursing home, however wearing a mask provides no protection either way.

Finally, some reasoning to this thread.

.................and in addition, it is unhealthy to the person wearing the mask.

COMPLETE JOKE THIS BULLSHIT

2 hours ago, mikeman said:

How are things up there? What's the % uptake for this new booster? That's the litmus test of stupidity, y0u can possibly excuse people for getting the initial shots(although I dont), no excuse for continuing to pump it in.

Right now almost 3 months into the latest campaign we're at about 12% in the US. And momentum is slowing drastically.

they come here and there an reccomend it but i dont think anyones getting it. masks were recomended by a doc and he was at a big event a few days later without one :laugh 

1 hour ago, FISHHEAD said:

Finally, some reasoning to this thread.

.................and in addition, it is unhealthy to the person wearing the mask.

COMPLETE JOKE THIS BULLSHIT

I'll bet my mortgage this idiot voted for Donald Trump twice. :laugh

Donald Trump soon to be indicted.  Life in prison would be fair.:mutley

7 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

I'll bet my mortgage this idiot voted for Donald Trump twice. :laugh

Donald Trump soon to be indicted.  Life in prison would be fair.:mutley

Can you ever stay on topic?  MM posted that masks don't work to stop the spread of covid (which Dr. Falsey himself admitted back in April of 2020), and Fishhead responded agreeing that the masks were dumb and unreasonable.  Per usual you instantly turn this into your obsession with Trump.  You're borderline psychotic and beyond obsessed.  Stay on topic moving forward.

14 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Can you ever stay on topic?  MM posted that masks don't work to stop the spread of covid (which Dr. Falsey himself admitted back in April of 2020), and Fishhead responded agreeing that the masks were dumb and unreasonable.  Per usual you instantly turn this into your obsession with Trump.  You're borderline psychotic and beyond obsessed.  Stay on topic moving forward.

Remove “borderline “ and I agree with you 

21 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Of course an anti Semite like Gmcarroll33 would also be a super spreader of covid misinformation and disinformation.  This cancer in America needs to be exposed every chance you get.

Dr. Anthony Faucci says he has zero doubt that people not wearing face masks, especially in large crowds,  are increasing the risks of spreading the coronavirus.  It's common sense. The exact opposite that Fishtard and anti Semite Gmcarroll33, super spreader's of covid disinformation, are claiming. 

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/05/dr-anthony-fauci-says-americans-who-dont-wear-masks-may-propagate-the-spread-of-infection.html

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/06/03/fact-check-missing-context-claim-mask-emails-fauci/7531267002/

P.S. Gmcarroll33 is a fuken Herschel Walker supporting loser. Of course he'll continue to be a super spreader.