Clowns insisted I wear a mask or leave

sleepy

11 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Of course an anti Semite like Gmcarroll33 would also be a super spreader of covid misinformation and disinformation.  This cancer in America needs to be exposed every chance you get.

Dr. Anthony Faucci says he has zero doubt that people not wearing face masks, especially in large crowds,  are increasing the risks of spreading the coronavirus.  It's common sense. The exact opposite that Fishtard and anti Semite Gmcarroll33, super spreader's of covid disinformation, are claiming. 

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/05/dr-anthony-fauci-says-americans-who-dont-wear-masks-may-propagate-the-spread-of-infection.html

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/06/03/fact-check-missing-context-claim-mask-emails-fauci/7531267002/

P.S. Gmcarroll33 is a fuken Herschel Walker supporting loser. Of course he'll continue to be a super spreader. 

Holy fucking shit you’re an idiot.  Citing USAToday and CNBC.  They’re real non-biased.  

From Dr. Falsey himself who was a flip flopper all over the place on how to handle covid (which disappeared overnight as a story once Russia invaded Ukraine) and was a failure on everything from AIDS-China sniffles.  This is what he truly knew to be factual.  Anything after this was pure bs and politics.

PS I have both of my feet and I’m not a genetic loser or life loser like you missing limbs bc I was born a fuck up, or became a disgusting one on my own. Not anti-semitic or racist either.  You were exposed a fraudulent Jew.  Move on.

“There’s no reason to be walking around with a mask. When you’re in the middle of an outbreak, wearing a mask might make people feel a little bit better and it might even block a droplet, but it’s not providing the perfect protection that people think that it is. And, often, there are unintended consequences — people keep fiddling with the mask and they keep touching their face.”

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, FISHHEAD said:

Finally, some reasoning to this thread.

.................and in addition, it is unhealthy to the person wearing the mask.

COMPLETE JOKE THIS BULLSHIT

1 hour ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Remove “borderline “ and I agree with you 

If Dumb Joey wasn't a cultist superspreader of covid disinformation and misinformation he would tell Fishtard it's a lie to claim wearing a mask is more harmful than not wearing a mask.