Bowl games around the corner , never too early to start talking 1,2,3 star contest

RaiseThese

4 hours ago, Shavencoinpurse said:

I’m in and don’t mind grading and holding funds. However, I’ve never created a google spreadsheet like we have had it in the past where everyone can see it. So, someone set it up and post the lines we will use. I’ll bank and grade the contest

As far as the lines, I will post up the Bookmaker lines copied from this site  around noon est on Thursday 12/15..

https://madduxsports.com/college-football-lines.php

The contest begins with games  starting Sat 12/17....

Picks due no later than 11 am  est on Sat 12/17 , which is also the start of the first game Louisville vs Cinn

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welp, our money holder is out so that does not bode well.

I agree that the one of the reasons the contest has declined in popularity is the ever increasing number of players that are sitting out, makes it feel too much like a crapshoot vs legit handicapping, I keep saying the same thing to myself,,,,,but on the other hand its equal in that ALL of us have to deal with it.

I mainly like it from a tradition point of view and have only missed last year after having played every year since 2011 or 2012.

Anyway I am still down if just 4 other people want to play. Ive entered other  bowl contest already but just keeping this open if a handful of people still enjoy the format, then Im willng to join you.....

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Lemming like.

I had him committed to posting picks for 10 straight weeks of football in the charity contest.

I put up my own money and tried to make it happen.

Guys couldn't recognize the value in that and flooded him with bald wife cracks instead. 

this is his first weekend posting plays at sbr in months. he had no bankroll 100% certain of that

so think about that. degen with no bankroll, last thing he wanted to do was be here in that mental state. he barely even posted at sbr then anyways. attacks have been the same for years no change there