Intentional or not? NYT crossword on eve of Hannukuh…

IAG

Just now, MonkeyF0cker said:

More deflection.  Thanks for proving me right once again.

Made my first database in undergrad. Yawn. The fact that that seems to be your proudest moment is kinda embarrassing. Even soft sciences like political science build databases from scratch. You dropped out of film school (LOL) to do something that high school students are doing now. That's why you feel the need to pay for a card to tell you how intelligent you are. An unconfident child that continually needs reassurance from Mommy.

It's also why you can't be wrong about anything. Real intelligence is knowing what you do know and don't know. You think you know everything. That's why you are so alone in life. That's why you have 100k posts on gambling sites trying to tell everyone how smart you are.

I'm off to spend time with my family. Have fun smoking yours away Raise Jr.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

Made my first database in undergrad. Yawn. The fact that that seems to be your proudest moment is kinda embarrassing. Even soft sciences like political science build databases from scratch. You dropped out of film school (LOL) to do something that high school students are doing now. That's why you feel the need to pay for a card to tell you how intelligent you are. An unconfident child that continually needs reassurance from Mommy.

It's also why you can't be wrong about anything. Real intelligence is knowing what you do know and don't know. You think you know everything. That's why you are so alone in life. That's why you have 100k posts on gambling sites trying to tell everyone how smart you are.

I'm off to spend time with my family. Have fun smoking yours away Raise Jr.

LMAO.  Yeah.  I'm sure you coded scrapers to pull data into your database.

Of course, creating a database is the EASIEST part, dipshit.  That literally takes someone like me about 12 minutes.  Yeah.  High school students are building Bayesian probability models to beat markets now.  LOLOLOLOL.

I have a software company in the cannabis industry currently because I was bored.  You're still scraping for pennies as a brokedick journalist living in the slums of Tampa.

The funny thing is that I don't need to lie about either of us like you do.

It's ironic that you're going to your mommy right now.  Project much?  LOL.  How much money are you gonna borrow from her this time?  But don't let me interrupt you from spending time with your family since you can't find the tranny of your dreams to have children with.

22 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

LMAO.  Yeah.  I'm sure you coded scrapers to pull data into your database.

Of course, creating a database is the EASIEST part, dipshit.  That literally takes someone like me about 12 minutes.  Yeah.  High school students are building Bayesian probability models to beat markets now.  LOLOLOLOL.

I have a software company in the cannabis industry currently because I was bored.  You're still scraping for pennies as a brokedick journalist living in the slums of Tampa.

The funny thing is that I don't need to lie about either of us like you do.

It's ironic that you're going to your mommy right now.  Project much?  LOL.  How much money are you gonna borrow from her this time?  But don't let me interrupt you from spending time with your family since you can't find the tranny of your dreams to have children with.

But what about my Tezos?  😝