Any of you old-timers been taking advantage of all the free money?

Timely Hitting

On sites like underdog fantasy and others who have standard parlay card payouts (3-5 teamers) on over under props in games. you can just take the aggregate of the line across all the major books near close and take those with the biggest number (-140 to -170 I've seen before). it's been free money. WVU still around? You been cleaning up on these, pal?

12 hours ago, KingRevolver said:

Good to see you, Timely!  Hope everything is well, pal.

Haven't done the fantasy stuff myself, but took advantage of every bonus possible at all these legal books.  

not fantasy; it's basically prop betting with parlays and its free money with big time returns.

I use sleeper fantasy app as one of the main ones, but they offer an over/under game that you can parlay between 2 and 5 plays. 2 doesn't pay out great, but 3 team is 6-1, 4 team is 10-1 and 5 team is 20-1. So standard parlay card payouts - basically treating every prop as -110.

Their lines and numbers are soft and slow moving. To use not a great example from today - just spot checking some stuff before I put plays in.

Desmond Ridder has an o/u pass yards of 139.5. That under number is -139 at Pinnacle (I use a combination of 5 books lines and take the aggregate). My threshold is typically -140 or better is a play. So I'd take Ridder and put the under into a parlay with other plays that are -140 or better. 

Basically, I'm getting 3-5 teamers with expected payouts (lets say for the 3 teamer, I'm getting something at 6-1 that should be paying 4-1) that depending on the markets efficiency is free $. THere are about 5-8 of these sites now. I haven't been cut off and have been withdrawing on average about 1k a week. I play them all for between $50-$100. Bet anywhere from 2-3 a day to 20-25 plays a day depending on the lines and amount of games. I focus solely on NFL and NBA, but they have all sports.

4 hours ago, Timely Hitting said:

not fantasy; it's basically prop betting with parlays and its free money with big time returns.

I use sleeper fantasy app as one of the main ones, but they offer an over/under game that you can parlay between 2 and 5 plays. 2 doesn't pay out great, but 3 team is 6-1, 4 team is 10-1 and 5 team is 20-1. So standard parlay card payouts - basically treating every prop as -110.

Their lines and numbers are soft and slow moving. To use not a great example from today - just spot checking some stuff before I put plays in.

Desmond Ridder has an o/u pass yards of 139.5. That under number is -139 at Pinnacle (I use a combination of 5 books lines and take the aggregate). My threshold is typically -140 or better is a play. So I'd take Ridder and put the under into a parlay with other plays that are -140 or better. 

Basically, I'm getting 3-5 teamers with expected payouts (lets say for the 3 teamer, I'm getting something at 6-1 that should be paying 4-1) that depending on the markets efficiency is free $. THere are about 5-8 of these sites now. I haven't been cut off and have been withdrawing on average about 1k a week. I play them all for between $50-$100. Bet anywhere from 2-3 a day to 20-25 plays a day depending on the lines and amount of games. I focus solely on NFL and NBA, but they have all sports.

Damn.  I'll have to check this out!  Thanks.