Shavencoinpurse

HurryUpAndDrink

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/30/2022 at 4:21 AM, HurryUpAndDrink said:

I know I fucked up in a stupid way. No excuses. I just didn't bother to have a fucked up month during the holidays to satisfy the demands of the Non heterosexual person s here that went after my wife. Yes, I do care more about that than my fuckin reputation here. I was caring about it substancially until KR came here to shit the place up.

I see these things personal with this guy, and honestly, I like George but he is a total hypocrite for allowing KR back as a mod. Georgie was outraged at the Meatman for insulting his wife, and yet, hires disgusting scumbags that do worst than meatman ever did. Georgie was lucky with the crypto Mickey Mouse book, but the guy is clueless on how to run this joint. FACTS. Boat a shady retard, KR a shady retard, and Yanks a nice alcoholic junkie... The latter was the only decent mod.

Now Hoffa just goes around making bad jokes after being demoted for KR.

This forum is dead to me. Save a few conservatives, place is an embarassment and it ain't getting any better.

I dont have time for stupid forum drama. I had to work a shit ton and I finally got my raise.

However, there's a few pressing things I need to solve in January... By February I'll be golden, with another raise.

My point is, I like XYZ a lot... but I like myself better. I was willing to bite the bullet and be broke for the holidays... but nope... not anymore.

I still care about XYZ and some people here... but never more than I care about myself. Between me and anyone here, I will always choose me. This is as honest as I can be. I know the keyboard warriors here will have a feast with this thread. Go ahead. I'm having a great time not being on an all-male forum full of predators.

If XYZ doesn't pay you by February 4th... I will send you the $300 that I owed the guy. I know it wont cover what you lent him but hope it helps. I just hope he's alive.

If he pays you, then I'll pay him. That's the best I can do. If someone here dont like it they can fukk off. No one here has the right to tell me what to do... I wanna pay the money back so me and God are at peace, and because XYZ didnt deserve it of course.

Fire up the BTC or PayPal Hurry.

xyz hasn’t logged in since Dec 7th.

thanks for satisfying your debt.

On 12/30/2022 at 4:21 AM, HurryUpAndDrink said:

I know I fucked up in a stupid way. No excuses. I just didn't bother to have a fucked up month during the holidays to satisfy the demands of the Non heterosexual person s here that went after my wife. Yes, I do care more about that than my fuckin reputation here. I was caring about it substancially until KR came here to shit the place up.

I see these things personal with this guy, and honestly, I like George but he is a total hypocrite for allowing KR back as a mod. Georgie was outraged at the Meatman for insulting his wife, and yet, hires disgusting scumbags that do worst than meatman ever did. Georgie was lucky with the crypto Mickey Mouse book, but the guy is clueless on how to run this joint. FACTS. Boat a shady retard, KR a shady retard, and Yanks a nice alcoholic junkie... The latter was the only decent mod.

Now Hoffa just goes around making bad jokes after being demoted for KR.

This forum is dead to me. Save a few conservatives, place is an embarassment and it ain't getting any better.

I dont have time for stupid forum drama. I had to work a shit ton and I finally got my raise.

However, there's a few pressing things I need to solve in January... By February I'll be golden, with another raise.

My point is, I like XYZ a lot... but I like myself better. I was willing to bite the bullet and be broke for the holidays... but nope... not anymore.

I still care about XYZ and some people here... but never more than I care about myself. Between me and anyone here, I will always choose me. This is as honest as I can be. I know the keyboard warriors here will have a feast with this thread. Go ahead. I'm having a great time not being on an all-male forum full of predators.

If XYZ doesn't pay you by February 4th... I will send you the $300 that I owed the guy. I know it wont cover what you lent him but hope it helps. I just hope he's alive.

If he pays you, then I'll pay him. That's the best I can do. If someone here dont like it they can fukk off. No one here has the right to tell me what to do... I wanna pay the money back so me and God are at peace, and because XYZ didnt deserve it of course.

guess not

On 2/5/2023 at 3:11 AM, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Were those 2 in cahoots Shave?

Funny how this coward fake Jew is always denying conspiracy theories, but when is time to make his own to try to rationalize HIS MISTAKE, he always comes with one. Idk how else I have to say it to you, Jimbo. I make $3k a month, I can pay whenever I want... the only reason why XYZ was fuckked is thanks to your freakshow collaborator KR - and of course, you.

Go fuk yourself weakling.

26 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Funny how this coward fake Jew is always denying conspiracy theories, but when is time to make his own to try to rationalize HIS MISTAKE, he always comes with one. Idk how else I have to say it to you, Jimbo. I make $3k a month, I can pay whenever I want... the only reason why XYZ was fuckked is thanks to your freakshow collaborator KR - and of course, you.

Go fuk yourself weakling.

I can do PayPal or bitcoin 

On 1/30/2023 at 7:11 PM, Shavencoinpurse said:

Fire up the BTC or PayPal Hurry.

xyz hasn’t logged in since Dec 7th.

thanks for satisfying your debt.

Shaven, I said I was gonna come back and do it on my own timing... I didn't tell you a specific date or anything like that

I did say around February. Right now, Im with my wife in Greece for her birthday, which was January 31st.

We dont have PayPal anymore. I dont have access to my cold wallet here in Crete.

I still need to email XYZ to at least warn him of what I'm doing which is paying him BY PROXY.

I appreciate your patience and the pressure thing wont work with me cause I no longer read this joint.

1 hour ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Shaven, I said I was gonna come back and do it on my own timing... I didn't tell you a specific date or anything like that

I did say around February. Right now, Im with my wife in Greece for her birthday, which was January 31st.

We dont have PayPal anymore. I dont have access to my cold wallet here in Crete.

I still need to email XYZ to at least warn him of what I'm doing which is paying him BY PROXY.

I appreciate your patience and the pressure thing wont work with me cause I no longer read this joint.

Why cant you send him a check or even cash?

1 hour ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

And by the way, I’d be happy to knock something off your payment for any contact information you have for xyz.