Final Four 2023

rdalert447

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, rdalert447 said:

UCF worth a small bet to win the AAC tournament at 23-1. They’ll probably only be large dogs vs Houston, and the Cougars are on the other side of the bracket.
UCF should be right around pick ‘em vs everyone else.

Let’s do this Redder 👍

3 hours ago, rdalert447 said:

1. Houston

2. UCLA

3. Marquette

4. Xavier

Call me crazy, but I think NCST has a real shot if they get a good draw.  I see they're projected as a 9 seed.  I wouldn't want to get them in the 2nd round as a #1 seed. 

They've been an utter joke my entire life, and their hatred and obsession with UNC is always comical, but this year I see them very differently.  They have two of the most fearless guards in the country that are athletic, and will take guys off the dribble to the hole, or just pull up and drain a 3 in their defenders face.  They're a lot like Caleb Love and RJ Davis last year.  Absolutely routed dook in the first game they played,  The only team that has really blown them out (all 3 times) is Clemson.

I don't even know if it matters at all any more but they have a ton of Seniors on their team too.  It worked for Mercer having 5 seniors and beating #2 seed dook years back.  That was glorious!

6 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Call me crazy, but I think NCST has a real shot if they get a good draw.  I see they're projected as a 9 seed.  I wouldn't want to get them in the 2nd round as a #1 seed. 

They've been an utter joke my entire life, and their hatred and obsession with UNC is always comical, but this year I see them very differently.  They have two of the most fearless guards in the country that are athletic, and will take guys off the dribble to the hole, or just pull up and drain a 3 in their defenders face.  They're a lot like Caleb Love and RJ Davis last year.  Absolutely routed dook in the first game they played,  The only team that has really blown them out (all 3 times) is Clemson.

I don't even know if it matters at all any more but they have a ton of Seniors on their team too.  It worked for Mercer having 5 seniors and beating #2 seed dook years back.  That was glorious!

That would be fun to see. Loved the Julius Hodge teams.

8 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

that white kid on marquette got hosed by the refs both games. comical fouls. putting him either on the bench or in a sh1tty spot where he cant even play normally

if they arent good again that might have cost him millions 

Yeah there were a lot of non-calls down the stretch that went Izzy’s way. What can you do?