Final Four 2023

rdalert447

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, rdalert447 said:

Huge wins for UCF and MARQ yesterday. Dominant win by Bradley.

MVC tournament should be a great one this year.

I always enjoy the MVC tournament.  Most years there could be a team with a great record and solid resume, but every team goes in basically knowing it has to win that tournament or they’re not going dancing. 

1 hour ago, rdalert447 said:

Bradley and Marquette bounced back from tough losses this week. We’ll see if UCF can do the same tomorrow at USF. 
Game has a trap-ish feel to it but USF is so bad.

Tacko was supposed to get them to a F4.  Still can‘t believe the perfect play was drawn up and Dawkin’s kid got unlucky on a layup.

3 hours ago, rdalert447 said:

That was heartbreaking.

Not gonna lie, between Gordon Heyward's missed bank 3 in the national title game to give K his 4th bs title and then this missed layup I started to question my faith in the lord above for a brief second.  But just like the bible says "Do not fear I am with you" and God showed his omniscience when Sparty knocked those scrubs off in the E8.  Tacko and that bunch could have won the natty.  I had futures on them.

A Florida college football player and a female accomplice have been arrested in connection with a violent home invasion inside a luxury Orlando condo earlier this month, according to police.

Justin Hodges, a defensive back with the University of Central Florida, was one of several men who barged into a 28th-floor apartment with guns on Jan. 9, severely beat an occupant and robbed the residence before fleeing, officials said.

The Fort Lauderdale native has since been dismissed from the football team, according to Fox 35.

Orlando cops said Hodges is a friend of a female suspect in the case, Nevaeh Mosher, who once dated the victim.

:scratch

• 2 weeks later...