The 2023 Woke Thread...

PatrickBateman

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can confirm that asians are extremely racist, I worked with many, they even think white people are stupid but they view blacks with utter contempt. obviously with good reason.

A friend of mine said he really pissed off a black guy at work once, he told him that you cant insult a white person because we dont care what you think.

i also worked with asian women, I chuckled one time when a laotian woman told me that hmongs are stupid(they're from the same country), to me they were all alike.

22 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I can confirm that asians are extremely racist, I worked with many, they even think white people are stupid but they view blacks with utter contempt. obviously with good reason.

A friend of mine said he really pissed off a black guy at work once, he told him that you cant insult a white person because we dont care what you think.

i also worked with asian women, I chuckled one time when a laotian woman told me that hmongs are stupid(they're from the same country), to me they were all alike.

racist or realist. i would assume you can impress asians with hard work. i live near one and shes a scrapper. but im about to be dead or drunk so there goes that 

21 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

It's petty and what about posts that offend me.  Like when you said,  "what about the libs who violently protesting outside Scotus justices homes. Or more recently when you said Chicago may average 2 homicides a day. Petty and what about. But you got nothing else. 

Do you think Liz Cheney deserves the praise she receives from many on the left? She did leave the Republicon party in the nick of time but one must not forget she voted with Trump close to 95% of the time, believes a women who has an abortion should be locked up, believes millionaires have it rough, and thinks the war in Iraq was the right thing for the country.

Fukk you sir!

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

It's petty and what about posts that offend me.  Like when you said,  "what about the libs who violently protesting outside Scotus justices homes. Or more recently when you said Chicago may average 2 homicides a day. Petty and what about. But you got nothing else. 

Do you think Liz Cheney deserves the praise she receives from many on the left? She did leave the Republicon party in the nick of time but one must not forget she voted with Trump close to 95% of the time, believes a women who has an abortion should be locked up, believes millionaires have it rough, and thinks the war in Iraq was the right thing for the country.

Well, what about them?

19 hours ago, mikeman said:

In my experience working with Asians, I found that the Japanese think of themselves as being at the top of the hill. In conversation with other Asians it was always the Cambodians that they looked at with the least admiration.

The Joker Shocks Fans By Becoming Pregnant

By TIMOTHY ADAMS 

The evolution of The Joker just took a surprising turn in his latest ongoing series. His comic, The Joker: The Man Who Stopped Laughing features the Batman villain leaving a swath of destruction in Gotham City, but the latest issue that came out this week also contains a backup story that is garnering a lot of attention on social media. The short tale pairs Joker with the magician Zatanna, and instead of being a graphic, violent encounter, Zatanna casts a spell that leaves Joker pregnant and the two on the verge of starting a complicated new family.

joker-man-who-stopped-laughing-pregnant-backup-story.jpg