The 2023 Woke Thread...

PatrickBateman

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Transgender stewardess who starred in United Airlines commercial commits suicide

Kaley Scott made headlines after appearing in United's "Transgender Day" campaign video in March 2020.

Kaley Scott, 25, committed suicide after an emotional post on social media.

“As I take my last breaths and leave this living earth, I would like to apologize to everyone I have let down. I'm so sorry that I couldn't be better. To those I love, I wish I could be stronger. To those who gave everything to me, I regret that my efforts were not reciprocated."

The male body has not coped with female hormones. The stream of thoughts could not stand it, so it self-destructed.

12 hours ago, vitalyo said:

Transgender stewardess who starred in United Airlines commercial commits suicide

Kaley Scott made headlines after appearing in United's "Transgender Day" campaign video in March 2020.

“As I take my last breaths and leave this living earth, I would like to apologize to everyone I have let down. I'm so sorry that I couldn't be better. To those I love, I wish I could be stronger. To those who gave everything to me, I regret that my efforts were not reciprocated."

The male body has not coped with female hormones. The stream of thoughts could not stand it, so it self-destructed.

mental illness before and after

13 hours ago, vitalyo said:

and yet we're told over and over that this is their "true self" and now they can be happy and healthy... when anyone with a brain knows it's exactly the opposite

speak the truth and you're cancelled, the "trans" movement has totally taken over lgbtq, and they just call everyone bigots that doesn't agree with the sick grooming

2 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

and yet we're told over and over that this is their "true self" and now they can be happy and healthy... when anyone with a brain knows it's exactly the opposite

speak the truth and you're cancelled, the "trans" movement has totally taken over lgbtq, and they just call everyone bigots that doesn't agree with the sick grooming

The buzzword is “authentic”.

6 hours ago, jasson621 said:

mental illness before and after

5 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

A couple of medical experts sharing their far right wing cultural ideology. .

Over the last few years it's become quite apparent how many physicians  gynecologist, phycologist, medical experts there truly are on the far right wing.

Better argument to ban alcohol or drag shows?  Honestly I think it's a no brainer.  But I don't think either should be banned.  Why anyone would support a politician who campaigns on banning drag shows is beyond me? Unless your ideology is based on fascism, culture wars and hypocrisy. 

Just now, Bigrunner said:

Better argument to ban alcohol or drag shows.  Honestly I think it's a no brainer.  But I don't think either should be banned.  Why anyone would support a politician who campaigns on banning drag shows is beyond me? Unless your ideology is based on fascism, culture wars and hypocrisy. 

Do you think it’s normal to have a teacher steer a 6-YO to the opposite sex, then proclaim that the kid is confused?  Last I checked, my brother nor his wife have gay pride flags in their classroom. 

5 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Better argument to ban alcohol or drag shows?  Honestly I think it's a no brainer.  But I don't think either should be banned.  Why anyone would support a politician who campaigns on banning drag shows is beyond me? Unless your ideology is based on fascism, culture wars and hypocrisy. 

Answer this, should children be forcibly exposed to drag queens and transvestites by schools and their parents?  If flaming idiots want to be drag queens then go ahead.  Just stay away from kids.

And any doctor that knowingly leads somebody to a path that will have their patient attempt or debate suicide at an 80% rate should lose their license to practice.  And alcohol is used in cooking amongst other things.  Alcohol should stay.

4 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

i don't have to be a medical expert to know that a woman with a cokk isn't a woman!  just like i don't have to be a veterinarian to know the difference between a dog and cat... or a farmer to know what bullshit smells like

She's actually whatever she wants to be. You just won't accept it. The ignorant asshole you are!

Do you have to be an expert to know that only women should be allowed to wear dresses? :laugh An expert at being an ignorant asshole.

Better argument: ban alcohol or ban drag shows?:laugh

Ban alcohol or ban abortions? :dancing

7 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

Should Hooters girls in their uniforms be able to read to little kids?

Should little kids be allowed to watch Dolly Parton perform? 

Should little kids be allowed to see adults drink alcohol?

It should all be allowed or if you believe in fascism or practice hypocrisy you can pick and choose which instances/scenarios to allow. 

Currently Republicons are arguing against books, drag shows, accurate history and abortion.  But they're OK with weapons of war and alcohol. 

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

Should little kids be allowed to watch Dolly Parton perform? 

Should little kids be allowed to see adults drink alcohol?

It should all be allowed or if you believe in fascism or practice hypocrisy you can pick and choose which freedoms to ban.

I’m not sure how alcohol vs drag queens is an equal comparison.  I would bet if Dolly Parton is reading to little kids, she’s dressed appropriately.

1 minute ago, FairWarning said:

I’m not sure how alcohol vs drag queens is an equal comparison.  I would bet if Dolly Parton is reading to little kids, she’s dressed appropriately.

BTW, 400 cops refused to save the lives of students and teachers in Uvalde all because the 18 year old killer was shooting with an AR-15. The cops were so afraid of that weapon they stop outside the school for around 70 minutes. One Texas Republicon argued it was the gun, it was the person.  As if the person would have killed 20 young kids and 2 teachers with his hands or a bat?

Republicons are choosing to ban drag shows, books and abortions.:laugh Fuken pathetic 

25 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

i don't have to be a medical expert to know that a woman with a cokk isn't a woman!  just like i don't have to be a veterinarian to know the difference between a dog and cat... or a farmer to know what bullshit smells like

Lol. Good one ✔️

15 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

She's actually whatever she wants to be. You just won't accept it. The ignorant asshole you are!

Do you have to be an expert to know that only women should be allowed to wear dresses? :laugh An expert at being an ignorant asshole.

Better argument: ban alcohol or ban drag shows?:laugh

Ban alcohol or ban abortions? :dancing

Pedophile ^^^

3 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

BTW, 400 cops refused to save the lives of students and teachers in Uvalde all because the 18 year old killer was shooting with an AR-15. The cops were so afraid of that weapon they stop outside the school for around 70 minutes. One Texas Republicon argued it was the gun, it was the person.  As if the person would have killed 20 young kids and 2 teachers with his hands or a bat?

Republicons are choosing to ban drag shows, books and abortions.:laugh Fuken pathetic 

In other words, you have nothing outside of deflection.  

2 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

He is a pedophile and he did admitted so. 

Check out his MM thread.  He gets tracked amd quoted as being 7-15 for -9.78u and tries to claim a whole bunch of past posted or nob-posted nonsense.  Your UFC tracking of him looking more the real deal every day.  

Eventually he’ll be on to Catch a Predator and have emails seducing little kids as proof just like his posted plays as proof and whine and cry and claims it’s all bs and “take your hands off me you racist neo-nazi fascist pig.”

7 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

It’s becoming more and more obvious every day.  I would guess he’ll eventually be one of those red dots that show up on the neighborhood sex offender lists that parents can check.

What becomes more apparent after every one of your posts is your ignorance. 

First you claimed 7 to 1 odds is better than 14 to 1 odds. Any accountant should know that.:laugh

Then you claimed going 9-5 on posted straight plays is getting destroyed. :laugh

Lastly you claimed losing a future bet at +150 to 1 is getting destroyed. :laugh

No Your ignorance is massive and should be massively embarrassing.  But you're part of the ignorant far right wing crowd.  The party of Neo-Nazis, Fascist,  criminals,  bullies, big government and no shame.