The 2023 Woke Thread...

PatrickBateman

7 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

America is getting tired of the anti wokesters telling the rest of us what we can't do, which books we can't red, how we can't dress, how we can't control our reproductive choices. We all need to wake up and oppose the party of Neo-Nazis, Fascist,  criminals,  bullies and big government.  We're coming for you. I'm hearing some great stories of successfu actvism against the anti woke movement coming out of deep red America. 

:laugh
what a retard this clown is 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

What ever happened to that hog Stacy Abrams?

This sow silverback has now joined electrify America...I will take every penny of this Biden plan called Inflation Act...Fuck these pieces of shit....

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-03-16/stacey-abrams-politician-novelist-and-now-electrification-advocate#xj4y7vzkg

5 hours ago, Buster said:

This sow silverback has now joined electrify America...I will take every penny of this Biden plan called Inflation Act...Fuck these pieces of shit....

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-03-16/stacey-abrams-politician-novelist-and-now-electrification-advocate#xj4y7vzkg

I bet there are a lot of pictures in her novel.  

Why Does White East Palestine, Ohio Get Apologies, But None for Black Cancer Alley?

Shaw has been apologizing ever since the accident, to residents, local media, an earlier Senate hearing and a hearing Monday before Pennsylvania legislators. East Palestine is just over the border. Shaw has repeatedly said the railway will do everything to “make this right,” with “no strings attached.”

Meanwhile, Black communities smothered 24/7 by toxic industries keep getting strung along, with no apology in sight. This week is a perfect example.

As Shaw genuflected to lawmakers about the tragedy in 97 percent White East Palestine, the Environmental Protection Agency was in federal court, seeking a preliminary injunction for immediate emissions cuts of a likely carcinogen spewing over a 93-percent Black neighborhood.

People stay Woke. It's a very good and very fair way to live life. Unless you chose to emulate Sleepy. The terrorist of Walmart and Nursing homes.:laugh

17 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

:laugh
what a retard this clown is 

Maren Morris introduced son, 3, to drag queens weeks after Tennessee's new bill: 'Arrest me'

Maren Morris and Alexia Noelle Paris perform during the Love Rising: Let Freedom Sing (and Dance) A Celebration Of Life, Liberty And The Pursuit Of Happiness show at Bridgestone Arena on March 20, 2023 in Nashville, Tennessee.

Stay woke people, A very good and very fair way of living. Unless you prefer to emulate anti-vaxxer and massive hypocrite Dumb Joey.:laugh

7 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Maren Morris introduced son, 3, to drag queens weeks after Tennessee's new bill: 'Arrest me'

Maren Morris and Alexia Noelle Paris perform during the Love Rising: Let Freedom Sing (and Dance) A Celebration Of Life, Liberty And The Pursuit Of Happiness show at Bridgestone Arena on March 20, 2023 in Nashville, Tennessee.

Stay woke people, A very good and very fair way of living. Unless you prefer to emulate anti-vaxxer and massive hypocrite Dumb Joey.:laugh

You’re a disgusting human being.  Not just bc your a crippled with one foot, but for beliefs like this.  A true disgrace to all men everywhere.

52 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

I think I would find a different horse to back here, BR.  

1 hour ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

You’re a disgusting human being.  Not just bc your a crippled with one foot, but for beliefs like this.  A true disgrace to all men everywhere.

Neo-Nazi Gmcarroll33 hates drag queens and thinks those that don't care or even support them is disgusting. Shocking, not!!:laugh

39 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Lol so you’re an admitted pedophile.  Color me shocked.

You're the one that has been exposed as an ignorant bigot.

You've admitted you feel threatened by drag queens, women that work the grill, and you have not once denounced Georgia's #1 anti Semite/election denier Marjorie Traitor Greene. 

Have you figured out yet that Alabama +14 to 1 was a very good bet even for an accountant. :laugh

12 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

You're the one that has been exposed as an ignorant bigot.

You've admitted you feel threatened by drag queens, women that work the grill, and you have not once denounced Georgia's #1 anti Semite/election denier Marjorie Traitor Greene. 

Have you figured out yet that Alabama +14 to 1 was a very good bet even for an accountant. :laugh

I see you‘re still busy trying to prove and convince us that you’re a real man even though you can’t do the simplest of manly things like grill bc you’re too busy watching drag queen shows.  You’re a pathetic beta male dude.

p.s. my initial statement was “without running the numbers” I assumed it was awful as most all futures are awful vs rolling the ML’s unless it’s golf.