PatrickBateman

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, BGS 9.5 said:

Looks like that woke lil brat Osaka got herself knocked up

I wouldn’t touch that with my worst enemy’s dick 

She had anxiety and depression over having to answer questions at a press conference.  Imagine her with a crying baby all night long and  having to wake up at all hours of the night.  I hope she’s not one of those nutjobs that ends up drowning her baby or something.

51 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

She had anxiety and depression over having to answer questions at a press conference.  Imagine her with a crying baby all night long and  having to wake up at all hours of the night.  I hope she’s not one of those nutjobs that ends up drowning her baby or something.

Hired Nanny

Published 

Flyers' Ivan Provorov labeled 'homophobic' as he faces backlash for boycotting team's Pride festivities

Provorov cited his religious beliefs for boycotting the festivities

Philadelphia Flyers defenseman Ivan Provorov faced backlash for his decision to boycott the organization’s Pride night to support the LGBTQ+ community.

Provorov didn’t participate in pregame warmups when the team wore Pride-themed jerseys and used sticks wrapped in rainbow Pride tape. He cited his Russian Orthodox religion as the reason why he didn’t participate. He eventually played in the game against the Anaheim Ducks.

"I respect everybody and I respect everybody’s choices," he told reporters after the game. "My choice is to stay true to myself and my religion. That’s all I’m going to say."

Ivan Provorov boycotted the Pride night festivities.

Let the sodomites adopt they said.  All they want to do is get married and they can offer love to children too.  It's perfectly normal for a child to be loved and raised by 2 daddies.

Look at these queers right here from Atlanta.  Death penalty is in order.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11658079/Gay-Atlanta-couple-charged-raping-adopted-sons-pimped-local-pedophiles.html

image.thumb.png.0895120b69727f0867f44ddb3c144ffb.png

66787289-11658079-image-a-1_167422101171

4 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Let the sodomites adopt they said.  All they want to do is get married and they can offer love to children too.  It's perfectly normal for a child to be loved and raised by 2 daddies.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11658079/Gay-Atlanta-couple-charged-raping-adopted-sons-pimped-local-pedophiles.html

They should have their dicks chopped off and left to bleed out. 

4 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I wonder why this is not all over MSM news............