WVU

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, vitalyo said:

Really? You can't be this stupid! I can get you 10 other "reputable" sites with the better deal. Why would you even start this thread? You are doing good on catching up with Bigdumber. Lol. 

PS. It's sad ones reputable has gone completely insane. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Men are discussing wagering.

Stay out BR.

Double Standard Hoffa I'm positive Nazi Vitalyo was talking about me?

Sorry I don't meet your Double Standards or agree with your extreme far right wing opinions but telling me to stay out is pathetic and weak.

Vitalyo your new boy?

2 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Double Standard Hoffa I'm positive Nazi Vitalyo was talking about me?

Sorry I don't meet your Double Standards or agree with your extreme far right wing opinions but telling me to stay out is pathetic and weak.

Vitalyo your new boy?

You forgot to mention Republicans and a Putin. 

2 hours ago, vitalyo said:

Really? You can't be this stupid! I can get you 10 other "reputable" sites with the better deal. Why would you even start this thread? You are doing good on catching up with Bigdumber. Lol. 

PS. It's sad ones reputable has gone completely insane. 

2 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

You forgot to mention Republicans and a Putin. 

You were talking about me weren't you?  It appears you need Double Standard Hoffa's protection?

2 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

Lol. I am not the one who makes you look stupid you are doing it yourself. 

no one here will agree with you.  You have no clue what I know about bonuses.  There are no bonuses better than this one currently and it isn't close.

5 hours ago, WVU said:

5 x rollover if you lose.  Great deal.  They also offer 250% cash on all deposits with 10 x rollover.  Anyone play here or an affiliate?

3 minutes ago, WVU said:

no one here will agree with you.  You have no clue what I know about bonuses.  There are no bonuses better than this one currently and it isn't close.

Anyone play here or an affiliate? In your own words and then you claim that there is no one knows better about the bonuses then you. :mutley

Pathetic dumb fvck looser. 

31 minutes ago, WVU said:

What's the history of no pays/slow pays with this operation, as well as payout history?

Also, is this bonus just for you, or can anyone partake??

I'm constantly in 5-15 books with bonuses, a couple of which are real sketchy, and have never heard of this shop.

42 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

Anyone play here or an affiliate? In your own words and then you claim that there is no one knows better about the bonuses then you. :mutley

Pathetic dumb fvck looser. 

lol I have no clue what point you are trying to make. This is a gambling forum.  We share info.  This is a great bonus.  You claim there are 10 that are better.  You lied.  

15 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

What's the history of no pays/slow pays with this operation, as well as payout history?

Also, is this bonus just for you, or can anyone partake??

I'm constantly in 5-15 books with bonuses, a couple of which are real sketchy, and have never heard of this shop.

give them a call if you are interested.  I'm sure you can get the same deal.  Ask for Jimbo.  They claim same day payouts.