Silicon Valley Bank

ERBtheGREAT

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

i feel like 10 years ago people trusted the government/media/banks

how is a government/media that said covid was the deadliest disease ever, so they had to close schools/churches/stores/games for over a year, and said that vaccines were 100% safe and effective... how is that government/media ever gonna be believed that people's money in us bank/chase/etc is 100% safe and effective?

the only reason people think a piece of paper with "100" written on it is worth 100x the one with "1" written on it, is because everyone believes the same delusion

I read the tea leaves back in January, banks have their heads up their asses...

Wells Fargo cutting back on mortgages, will focus on lending to ‘minorities’

January 11, 2023 4:08pm 

Wells Fargo, once the No. 1 player in lending out mortgages, announced it was taking a step back from its previous goal of reaching as many Americans as possible. Instead, it will now focus on home loans for existing bank and wealth management customers — and borrowers in minority communities.

The financial services company highlighted its plans to leave the “Correspondent business with plans to reduce the size of its Servicing portfolio.” The bank will focus its Home Lending business to “individuals and families in minority communities.”

“We are making the decision to continue to reduce risk in the mortgage business by reducing its size and narrowing its focus,” Kleber Santos, CEO of Consumer Lending said in a press release.

Specifically, the bank stated it was going to:

• Expand its retail team by focusing on existing bank customers and underserved communities.
  • Invest an additional $100 million to “advance racial equity in homeownership.”
  • Deploying additional Home Mortgage Consultants in local minority communities.

“We will continue to expand our programs to reach more customers in underserved communities by leveraging our strong partnerships with the National Urban League, Unidos US and other non-profit organizations,” Kristy Fercho, head of Home Lending and head of Diverse Segments, Representation and Inclusion at Wells Fargo, added. “We also will hire additional mortgage consultants in communities of color.”

The press release highlighted that $150 million will also be used to serve minority communities looking to refinance or buy a home, “helping more black and hispanic families achieve homeownership.”

i go this scam credit card with a 300 limit

might have put 300 total charges on it and ive given them like 550 honest

they never remind me of a coming deadline. no law against not alerting text/email ect of a bill going to be hit with a charge

id like to burn their building down 

13 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

whats in it for them not to hit me with a late charge 6 times a year

doesnt matter im just letting it all go to collections ill be dead anyways 

Why dont you access the account online so you can keep track of it? I've got 8 or 9 credit cards, I check them at least every 7-10 days.

Being responsible with money is very important.

24 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Why dont you access the account online so you can keep track of it? I've got 8 or 9 credit cards, I check them at least every 7-10 days.

Being responsible with money is very important.

cause i have massive shellshock. i could be 8 months sober and totally fit and would still stick out like a sore thumb