BRunner

Miami -2 W

GCANYON +15.5 W

Boise +1.5 L

record: 5-4 

Shirley you're not serious.  

1st Bigrunner stiffed a dead guy

2nd KingKolzig said I lied and told Double Standard Hoffa I should be banned

3rd Hoffa than banned me for the majority of the 1st round the last 3 days. I've actually been on fire.

Can we get Neo-Nazi Hoffa to confirm this.

4 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Shirley you're not serious.  

1st Bigrunner stiffed a dead guy

2nd KingKolzig said I lied and told Double Standard Hoffa I should be banned

3rd Hoffa than banned me for the majority of the 1st round the last 3 days. I've actually been on fire.

Can we get Neo-Nazi Hoffa to confirm this.

Where’s he wrong with his record for you vs what you’ve posted?  He didn’t even add the UVA and Memphis futures/spread losses yet.  

Your dook future is looking solid at the moment so good job but I hope like every decent American that it doesn’t cash bc fuck dook.  Your Alabama future you would do better just rolling the monelines.  Amazing that an accountant doesn’t know that.  Best of luck the rest of the way man.

8 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Ezpz KK.  100x better than an accountant taking Alabama 14/1 vs rolling the ML’s on a future.

Preach all you want. I'm glad your negative analysis of taking Alabama at 14-1 vs. a running ML parlay. How special that you double down on your ignorance by also preaching your ignorance in the Ukraine thread.

Your ignorance is not shocking because I recall you making many posts saying Neo-Nazi Ttump has done nothing wrong. 

Let's take a closer look at your running ML parlay on Alabama. 

Gm 1 Bama -15000

Gm 2 Bama -400

Gm 3 Bama - TBA

Gm 4 same

Gm 5 same

Gm 6 same

Bama currently a 5 to 1 favorite. 

Dumb Fuck Gmcarroll33 gonna need lots of help for his rolling ML parlay on Bama to pay more than 14-1.:dancing:laugh Keep preaching you fucken Neo Nazi fool.

6 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Preach all you want. I'm glad your negative analysis of taking Alabama at 14-1 vs. a running ML parlay. How special that you double down on your ignorance by also preaching your ignorance in the Ukraine thread.

Your ignorance is not shocking because I recall you making many posts saying Neo-Nazi Ttump has done nothing wrong. 

Let's take a closer look at your running ML parlay on Alabama. 

Gm 1 Bama -15000

Gm 2 Bama -400

Gm 3 Bama - TBA

Gm 4 same

Gm 5 same

Gm 6 same

Bama currently a 5 to 1 favorite. 

Dumb Fuck Gmcarroll33 gonna need lots of help for his rolling ML parlay on Bama to pay more than 14-1.:dancing:laugh Keep preaching you fucken Neo Nazi fool.

The money you put betting Bama 14/1 will probably save you from any other losers you could make so at least you have some sort of hedge.  Needless to say you haven’t been very good so far and posting picks is pretty much lol for anybody who can’t change the odds anyways.

4 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

The money you put betting Bama 14/1 will probably save you from any other losers you could make so at least you have some sort of hedge.  Needless to say you haven’t been very good so far and posting picks is pretty much lol for anybody who can’t change the odds anyways.

Keep preaching you ignorant fuk. But it's not shocking when we take a peek at your neo-nazi brain. You constantly argue neo-nazi Trump did nothing wrong. Pure ignorance and cultist personality. 

No your preaching 14 to 1 on Alabama was horrible odds especially considering Bigrunner is an accountant. You claimed in multiple threads a 6 gm running ML parlay on Bama would pay much more than 14 to 1. You're an gnorant mother fucker an it's been documented so many times.

After winning game 1 at a -15000 ML favorite, Alabama is now a 5 to 1 tournament favorite to run the table.

Gmcarroll33 is truly a Dumb Mother Fucker. 

Gmcarroll33 said any accountant would know 14 to 1 on Alabama is a sucker when you could get 100% better on a running ML parlay.:laugh

Gmcarroll33's massive ignorance not shocking considering he has a brain of a Neo-Nazi. 

Gmcarroll33 you can keep spinning you false narratives but it's kinda of late.  Your ignorance is well documented. :laugh:laugh

OneFooter thought Virginia was underrated hahahahaha.  What a waste of money.  I could have saved you there stumpy.  A future and straight bet all down the drain.  Same with Memphis.  Not the best March so far for you.

I do hope you win however.  I’d rather you win than the books.  Just not on dook or Bama to ship it.