2023 March madness thread

JTGAMBLE

46 minutes ago, richsox24 said:

I dont think Gonzaga-4.5 qualifies as a bad beat. I'm sure it will be on Scott van pelts bad beat segment though. 

What was the tcu player chasing down the zags player for with 0.7 seconds left and down 4? The game should have ended there. 

Fouls happen all the time in that situation after a made basket in a close game with the time expiring. But long three pointers in a catch and shoot situation .7 is extremely rare?

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

0:14 2628.png&scale=crop&cquality=40&location Mike Miles Jr. made Free Throw. 74 80
0:14 2628.png&scale=crop&cquality=40&location Mike Miles Jr. made Free Throw. 75 80
0:09 2250.png&scale=crop&cquality=40&location Hunter Sallis made Dunk. Assisted by Rasir Bolton. 75 82
0:05 2628.png&scale=crop&cquality=40&location Rondel Walker made Three Point Jumper. Assisted by Damion Baugh. 78 82
0:01 2628.png&scale=crop&cquality=40&location Foul on Shahada Wells. 78 82
0:01 2250.png&scale=crop&cquality=40&location Hunter Sallis made Free Throw. 78 83
0:01 2250.png&scale=crop&cquality=40&location Hunter Sallis made Free Throw. 78 84
0:01 2628.png&scale=crop&cquality=40&location Damion Baugh made Three Point Jumper. 81 84
0:00   End of Game 81 84

.14 Gonzaga up 5

.09 Gonzaga up 7

.05 Gonzaga up 4  TCU hits 3 pointer cutting the lead to 4. Automated foul situation with 5 seconds left.

.007 Gonzaga up 6

.0002 catch, launch, swish on a long 3 pointer.  Gonzaga wins by 3. Worst bad beat of the tournament. 

20 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:
0:14 2628.png&scale=crop&cquality=40&location Mike Miles Jr. made Free Throw. 74 80
0:14 2628.png&scale=crop&cquality=40&location Mike Miles Jr. made Free Throw. 75 80
0:09 2250.png&scale=crop&cquality=40&location Hunter Sallis made Dunk. Assisted by Rasir Bolton. 75 82
0:05 2628.png&scale=crop&cquality=40&location Rondel Walker made Three Point Jumper. Assisted by Damion Baugh. 78 82
0:01 2628.png&scale=crop&cquality=40&location Foul on Shahada Wells. 78 82
0:01 2250.png&scale=crop&cquality=40&location Hunter Sallis made Free Throw. 78 83
0:01 2250.png&scale=crop&cquality=40&location Hunter Sallis made Free Throw. 78 84
0:01 2628.png&scale=crop&cquality=40&location Damion Baugh made Three Point Jumper. 81 84
0:00   End of Game 81 84

.14 Gonzaga up 5

.09 Gonzaga up 7

.05 Gonzaga up 4  TCU hits 3 pointer cutting the lead to 4. Automated foul situation with 5 seconds left.

.007 Gonzaga up 6

.0002 catch, launch, swish on a long 3 pointer.  Gonzaga wins by 3. Worst bad beat of the tournament. 

Karma is a bitch you obese tranny loving Anti-American stiff.

3 hours ago, richsox24 said:

I dont think Gonzaga-4.5 qualifies as a bad beat. I'm sure it will be on Scott van pelts bad beat segment though. 

What was the tcu player chasing down the zags player for with 0.7 seconds left and down 4? The game should have ended there. 

Yep on bad beats SVP.

1 hour ago, nothing but winners said:

Bad beat? Did you watch the game TCU outplayed the zags except for 1 5minute spurt in the 2nd half....forget the final score or the score with 30 ticks left..... the zags were lucky to ever be ahead by the 4 1/2 point spread in the game...

Your right. It wasn't a bad beat it was a brutal beat.

With .7 seconds left a 2nd ft missed game over Gonzaga wins by 5. .7 seconds left the slightest token pressure on an opposite baseline inbounds pass game over. Gonzaga wins by 6.

Instead TCU rolls the ball more than half the length of the floor picked up and launched. Uncontested all in .7 seconds. :laugh

Alabama ML was the most horrific beat of All Time...

#1 Overall Seed blowing a 9 Pt 2H Lead...

Piece of Shit Murdering N1GGER FUX go 3-27 on 3s...

Most Overrated Piece of Shit of All Time...

Overhyped Piece of Shit Team...

-143 to Win the Region...

Co-Fave to win the Title...

Biggest Overhyped N1GGER Pieces of Shit Ever!

4 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

zags left and they suck

Cleaned up on Miami in both Men's and women's.  Both have advanced to elite eight. Both have been doggies in last 2 rounds.

Have Miami +65 to 1 to win it all. Also have Connecticut +35 to 1. Those 2 bets were not made on the eve of the selection. I posted bets I made on the day before the draw. I've done really well in the tournaments.

5 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Cleaned up on Miami in both Men's and women's.  Both have advanced to elite eight. Both have been doggies in last 2 rounds.

Have Miami +65 to 1 to win it all. Also have Connecticut +35 to 1. Those 2 bets were not made on the eve of the selection. I posted bets I made on the day before the draw. I've done really well in the tournaments.

did you also have the patriots over the rams in 2001?

14 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

did you also have the patriots over the rams in 2001?

Don't remember. 

But I did have Miami to make the elite 8 at 11 to 1. 

Wrote up Miami in another thread.  Leading up to their round 32 game against Indiana. They wore a 2 point doggie.

Round 16 game they were a 7.5 doggie against Houston. 

Round of 8 they're a 4 point doggie to Texas.

Got Miami to win the Midwest region at 10 to 1, and 20 to 1. 

Got Uconn to win West at 2 to 1.

Also have KSU to win East at 3 to 1.

Even if all 3 lose I still make a nice profit on all 3. 

18 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

OneFooter has been destroyed on most posted plays itt.  Inventing plays is a new low.  In fairness posting plays is stupid anyways.

After going something like 40 -16 +41 units on my UFC picks I stop posting them because you, Vitalyo and Double Standard Hoffa became so damn jealous of my record you all started posting lies. Par for the far right wingers at Double Standard Hoffa's Place. 

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

After going something like 40 -16 +41 units on my UFC picks I stop posting them because you, Vitalyo and Double Standard Hoffa became so damn jealous of my record you all started posting lies. Par for the far right wingers at Double Standard Hoffa's Place. 

I don’t care what your record is.  Nor did I follow any of Vitalyo’s research.  It was fun to tease you is all.  We’re going with your posted plays here though.  If Gonzaga wins it all they might save you. Otherwise this hasn’t gone well for you.

36 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

OneFooter has been destroyed on most posted plays itt.  Inventing plays is a new low.  In fairness posting plays is stupid anyways.

hes in a tight spot here. hes even admitting he past-posted miami, uconn and k-state

thats rare for him. now hes looking for credit for past posts

tards like hank and brock just dont understand anyone can post a play after its over. it doesnt mean they arent posting 3 other games that lost. look im sharp!

9 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

hes in a tight spot here. hes even admitting he past-posted miami, uconn and k-state

thats rare for him. now hes looking for credit for past posts

tards like hank and brock just dont understand anyone can post a play after its over. it doesnt mean they arent posting 3 other games that lost. look im sharp!

Neo-Nazi Gmcarroll33 claims I've been destroyed on 60 to 1, 41 to 1, 14 to 1 posted futures.:laugh 

I think he said OneFooter has been destroyed.  :dancingPar for comments by the ignorant Neo-Nazi.

Do you think Double Standard Hoffa should ban me again? Maybe permanently?