2023 March madness thread

JTGAMBLE

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

51 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

That's what I bet. You stopped tracking my bets after you asked Double Standard Hoffa to ban me for so called lying. :laugh Then Hoffa banned me, you stopped tracking at 5-3 since I was shut out of multiple winners.

For $2,000 anyone can look at my pending bets to confirm my 8 futures on Uconn at odds of 25 to 1 and the one at +850.

You can also see my 5 pending futures on Miami at +55 to 1 and the low end at +40 to 1.

You'll also see that the uconn future is now worth over $100 on $10. 

If it's a lie $2,000 is refunded plus matched, for a $4,000 return. 

ok cool story. see how getting respect as a winning gambler works is you post a 55-1 future BEFORE it starts

most ppl dont need gambling respect here. some do some dont. but you do and nobody is going to let you cheat to get it. 

pblubber needs miami bad today

if he doesnt get it only a uconn region 2-1 PAST-POST will be won

way sub .500 record game record. futures pounded. and even if miami wins it was also a huge past post and only mentioned by him after they won 3 games lol

his strategy to just pound out the same lies 24/7 doesnt work when its all on paper 

On 3/18/2023 at 11:02 AM, KingKolzig said:

looks like jimmy did ban you yesterday. tracker is done then 5-4 

Actually I was 5-3 on the sides made before being banned by Double Standard Hoffa.  Toledo wasn't a pick except. It was part of a conversation with FairWarning asking who he liked in the game.

I imagine if Double Standard Hoffa didn't ban me multiple times I go around 17-8 on sides. But since Double Standard Hoffa always has to interfere with my posting we'll never know. We can only estimate. 

2 hours ago, KingKolzig said:

pblubber needs miami bad today

if he doesnt get it only a uconn region 2-1 PAST-POST will be won

way sub .500 record game record. futures pounded. and even if miami wins it was also a huge past post and only mentioned by him after they won 3 games lol

his strategy to just pound out the same lies 24/7 doesnt work when its all on paper 

It does work when the team your betting multiple times at big odds advances. I have 8 tickets on uconn that are currently worth almost 10x the principle.  For example $20 to win $500 can currently be cashed out at $205. Not bad. Should I cash a few or let them all ride?

And if Miami wins today I'll be in an ever better situation with the 5 futures on them. 

7 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

you past post

thats it right there. anything you might win in this thread is a past post

This thread tracking of my plays ended after I was 5-3, when Double Standard Hoffa interfered with my posting by banning me multiple times.  You said so yourself.  I was 5-3. Probably would have gone around 17-8. Thank you Double Standard Hoffa.:laugh

Talking sided not futures.

13 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

for anyone who cares pigblubber doesnt have a bet left that he didnt past post. all the ones he declared before tip-off are losers

for instance when holly holm upset rhonda rousey i cashed in bigly

but im not going to count that now am i. sad man who cant win 

Correct. All the futures I posted destroyed me.:laugh

Memphis +15000

Duke  +4100

Virginia +5500

Gonzaga +3500

Bama +1400

But they were all past posted also. After the windows closed an the tournament was seeded.

Today I added more to my San Diego St futures.  Down by 5 at halftime they were +1400 to win it all. I pulled the trigger multiple times. A beautiful thing and a beautiful game.

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

Correct. All the futures I posted destroyed me.:laugh

Memphis +15000

Duke  +4100

Virginia +5500

Gonzaga +3500

Bama +1400

But they were all past posted also. After the windows closed an the tournament was seeded.

Today I added more to my San Diego St futures.  Down by 5 at halftime they were +1400 to win it all. I pulled the trigger multiple times. A beautiful thing and a beautiful game.

These are all bets you posted before anything tipped off.  All other non-sense of bets not posted beforehand are just that and irrelevant.  

OneFooter’s non past posted record stands at 7-16 for -10.78u

Too bad too.  You had every chance to add San Diego St as a play and ease the bleeding.  Unless you go ham in the Final 4 and bet 5u each on the games this will be a losing non-past posted plays result for you.  Don’t worry it happens.

3 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

It does work when the team your betting multiple times at big odds advances. I have 8 tickets on uconn that are currently worth almost 10x the principle.  For example $20 to win $500 can currently be cashed out at $205. Not bad. Should I cash a few or let them all ride?

And if Miami wins today I'll be in an ever better situation with the 5 futures on them. 

Runner nailed Miami like a split hog.

18 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

Runner nailed Miami like a split hog.

3 nice futures left. All past posted.

Yesterday I said I didn't have Texas, Creighton or FL Atlantic.  Anything is possible but I can't see Florida Atlantic beating uconn or Miami or SD ST.

I think uconn and Miami are the 2 best remaining. 

Miami plays beautiful.  A beautiful team to watch. Starting 5 are all great players and great athletes. 

2 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

These are all bets you posted before anything tipped off.  All other non-sense of bets not posted beforehand are just that and irrelevant.  

Too bad too.  You had every chance to add San Diego St as a play and ease the bleeding.  Unless you go ham in the Final 4 and bet 5u each on the games this will be a losing non-past posted plays result for you.  Don’t worry it happens.

and he says he sold all those pre-tip futures back for a profit too. dont understand how you can sell back a future when the team is 1 and done. but hes the genius here and is likely to come out of this tournament up 15u

4 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

Don't cash them out.  You bet at 25x why cash out at 10x?

29 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Don't cash them out.  You bet at 25x why cash out at 10x?

Thanks for advice. Actually after Texas lost today my uconn futures can be cashed out at 13.5x. I'll probably cash out a couple of them. 

Uconn -5.5 over Miami.  Uconn -120 to win championship. 

Miami a damn good team currently.

SD ST not to shabby either.

On 3/26/2023 at 6:11 PM, Gmcarroll33 said:

Pedo-Nazi past posting his bets again. :mutley