What a day!

Bigrunner

First it was PatrickBateman in the March Madness thread attacking me with lies and false allegations. Then it was Tomorrow's Newspaper piling on with lies. Lastly it was Dumb Monkey. 

All 3 have a lot in common.  They all went out of their way to start with me and I finished all three of them. Three fucken burials and obviously I love it!

17 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

😅

Poor guy got buried today.  Not too worry PatrickBateman,  today I also buried Dumb Monkey and Tomorrow's Newspaper.  

Please cryout for Dumb Joey's help again.  I find it comical. 

"Dumb Joey please help me with Bigrunner". PatrickBateman :laugh

2 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

First it was PatrickBateman in the March Madness thread attacking me with lies and false allegations. Then it yyy  was Tomorrow's Newspaper piling on with lies. Lastly it was Dumb Monkey. 

All 3 have a lot in common.  They all went out of their way to start with me and I finished all three of them. Three fucken burials and obviously I love it!

All politics aside.  What a fucking toolbox.  For fucks sake man, go out and actually accomplish something.  

What a day?  This is pretty sad man.  

10 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

All politics aside.  What a fucking toolbox.  For fucks sake man, go out and actually accomplish something.  

It was a good day. Filed 40 corporate extensions, called clients and instructed them how much tax they should pay all while accomplishing three total burials. 1st I buried PatrickBateman after he made nasty false allegations about me, then along came Tomorrow's Newspaper with a hit and run, he ran after getting buried, and lastly Dumb Monkey attacked and got buried.:dancing

Keep your blatant ignorance and blind advice to yourself please! 

26 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

22 minutes ago, The X said:

More sports. 

Less politics. 

Ding fries are done. 

I was talking sports in the March Madness thread when PatrickBateman attacked me with nasty false allegations.  Then I buried him. Tomorrow's Newspaper and Dumb Monkey try to help their follow cultist friend and also attacked and I also buried them. All while billing out 10 hours of CPA work. 

Now Downsouth you need to read the March Madness thread and try to figure out that I was attacked by PatrickBateman and your ignorant advice and angry towards me is wrong. Try advising Dumb Fucker PatrickBateman for slandering posters. You can apologize later.

51 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Blind boy, I summarized it for you. Go to the 2023 March Madness thread and gain some insight before the targeting and comments. 

All politics aside?:laugh:dancing😆

If you're man enough an apology would be easy. And maybe you can help me with a $300 March Madness contest.  Maybe X can help with his 2 cents?

2 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

Blind boy, I summarized it for you. Go to the 2023 March Madness thread and gain some insight before the targeting and comments. 

All politics aside?:laugh:dancing😆

If you're man enough an apology would be easy. And maybe you can help me with a $300 March Madness contest.  Maybe X can help with his 2 cents?

I didnt read any of the threads you buried whoever in.  I clicked this one thinking it might at least be something entertaining.  It was you patting yourself on the back on your own perception of winning internet feuds.  I stand by my previous statement.  

1 hour ago, Downsouth said:

I didnt read any of the threads you buried whoever in.  I clicked this one thinking it might at least be something entertaining.  It was you patting yourself on the back on your own perception of winning internet feuds.  I stand by my previous statement.  

Where you said politics aside.😆 Sure! I believe you as much as Dumb Monkey posts the truth.  

On 3/13/2023 at 9:56 PM, Bigrunner said:

It was a good day. Filed 40 corporate extensions, called clients and instructed them how much tax they should pay all while accomplishing three total burials. 1st I buried PatrickBateman after he made nasty false allegations about me, then along came Tomorrow's Newspaper with a hit and run, he ran after getting buried, and lastly Dumb Monkey attacked and got buried.:dancing

Keep your blatant ignorance and blind advice to yourself please! 

Did you tell these corporations that they benefitted from Trump tax  policy?  You should stick it to them and make them pay their fair share - for the 1619 crowd.